Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I liked the first episode of this but watching it is like watching a horror movie, except instead of waiting on edge for a monster to jump out and startle me I'm waiting for a seven year old with beachball cronenberg nightmare tits to appear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Butler dragon not getting a verse and a cute little dance in the ending song is unforgivable misandry.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Fafnir's little excited dance was the cutest thing in an episode featuring a tiny dragon girl and two very good mommies, pretty impressive.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

I liked the part where the dragons were cute and did cute things.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

- "This is the home of the good girl Kobayashi Kanna" pretty good thread title

- Episode confirms, Tohru has met literal Judeo-Christian God, does not particularly care for him.

- Fafnir refuses to bow to inferior humans even at the end of a play.

- Final shot of everyone with their loved ones: Tohru with Kobayashi, Kanna with Saikawa, Lucoa with Shota, Fafnir with Takiya, Elma with several meat buns.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Kanna is not evil, she is a good girl. The sign said so.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Flying Witch has siblings instead of smooches and cute dumb witches instead of cute dumb dragons but it'll get your needs met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

li'l gloves

• Locked thread