Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

He's been accumulating political capital since the ACA was passed, and he's only got one more day to spend it all. Which progressive agenda will he finally realize after 6 long years?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Make anime real and totally steal Trump's thunder before inauguration.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

trade it in for a high paying lobbyist job for either wall street banks or big pharma companies.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Nothing, OP

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the united states of obama

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

He's going to amend the Pledge of Allegiance to say "One Nation under ganj"

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
invest it in a promising surveillance technology startup

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

He's gonna state ad nauseum that Trump needs to be more aggressive with Russia and tell protesters to "respect the office" despite disagreements

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hes gonna get them to let him in the drone room even though he doesnt work there anymore so he can blow up a few more yemeni funerals here and there in between rounds of golf

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Make the national color : "Green&Purple." One word.

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

recognize the state of Palestine, incorporate them as a member of NATO and the nuclear sharing program

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Hillary will nominate him for the Supreme Court

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He's going to amend the Pledge of Allegiance to say "One Nation under ganj"

would take that pledge of allegiance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
He'll get high level positions for Tut, Gramps, Choom Gang, and Ray

• Locked thread