Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoteTedJameson
Jan 10, 2014

And stack the four!
I have a chubster tabby who pulled the same "running away from poop" stunt except it was with yarn not ribbon.
The little white and gray one we adopted after her runs headfirst into a glass door literally every single morning. Not a whole lot of IQ points among the cats in the house.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Pick posted:

My dad's cat Potato is so fat that she has to dig her claws into the carpet on the stairway to heft herself around so she can lick her back. It's like a bowling ball trying to lick it own rear end in a top hat

lol.. now that I live in my own place, i adopted a couple cats so they woudn;t be split up (brothers from birth)

There is a kid gate around the stairs. RUmbles (fatty) cannot fit through the gaps in the gate so I have to leave it open so he can reach the litterbox in the basement. He is a pretty blond cat wit blue eyes and is quite fat. His brother is a longhaird cat with black fur and severa pounds lighter. My vet told me that a blond cat will frequently have a black cat in the same litter.

love em both but my god they are both stupid in different ways

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
took a poo poo, got a turd stuck to the end of her tail, and then when she noticed it, freaked out and scrambled up the drapes to get away, where she promptly got stuck badly enough that I had to cut the drapes with a scissors to get her off :negative:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

took a poo poo, got a turd stuck to the end of her tail, and then when she noticed it, freaked out and scrambled up the drapes to get away, where she promptly got stuck badly enough that I had to cut the drapes with a scissors to get her off :negative:

hahah your cat beats gizmo im roffling.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
One of mine managed to pull a "step on a rake" deal with a plate of wet food. It nailed him in the face and I was in the splash zone, but couldn't be too mad since he took the brunt of it.
Another one will follow you around outside until you step into grass. He'll sit on the edge of the sidewalk and mournfully wail until you go back and retrieve him. Same cat drinks from the toilet and cries in dark rooms that he walked into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

that video is terrible and you should be ashamed that you are alive

i know a Forth Worth police officer with this song on their playlist

• Locked thread