Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Haha, lol!

What do we do about drugs? Does Donald do drugs? :sniff: Is it as simple as decriminalizing/regulating everything, a la Portugal? That seems to be the conventional wisdom among the left but some drug advocates think legalization=instadeath of the black market, which seems problematic to me

Fun fact: Herman Goering was apparently a morphine addict. Here's a painting of this unfortunate Luftwaffe commander, in his drug-addled days.

Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

all legal weed is probably going to be gone by the time trump leaves office because jeff sessions is a narc rear end in a top hat

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Drugs are bad but then so is life

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

get that OUT of my face posted:

all legal weed is probably going to be gone by the time trump leaves office because jeff sessions is a narc rear end in a top hat

ya well the law never stopped me before, just slowed me down :420:

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Yossarian-22 posted:

What do we do about drugs?

i'm for them

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
i dont do drugs im high on trump

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
here's my drug policy: all drugs all the time

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Sorry Mom

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
im a fan of carfentanil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I strongly support the legalization of mushrooms, cocaine, and opium poppies.

• Locked thread