Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I want Tong Po! Give me Tong Po!

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's a bit like how a few Eureka/Masters of Cinema releases are completely identical to ones from the Criterion Collection because they are working with the same material but one company only has rights to publish in Europe and the other only in America. The only one that springs to mind is Repo Man but I'm fairly certain there are a couple of other films released by both companies from the same remaster with the exact same extras.

Another one that springs to mind is Robert Altman's "3 Women", which is on Criterion in the US and Arrow in Europe. Criterion is pretty barebones with an old transfer, while the Arrow has a lot of special features along with a new 4K restoration by 20th Century Fox (it looks way better but people have complained about how it doesn't look how it did in theaters though that is completely debatable).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoodooXT
Feb 24, 2006
I want Tong Po! Give me Tong Po!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Is Female Prisoner Scorpion worth a watch?

YES

• Locked thread