Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
I'm very sad to see this shut down, I've not logged in, in a very long time but it was fun playing with you idiots. I think the majority of active goons have moved on to Future Fight, can't say I blame them. I am really wondering though which game will be next as the majority of the ones left were before Disney. I spent about 400 bucks on the game because I'm a costume whore and I will miss it but I look forward to seeing you boys in another game.

We.
Are.
Goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So after some Steam calculations and looking at my Marvel Heroes account, I found I spent 450 bucks on the game over time to get Advance Pack 1 & 2, Superior Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, Loki, Limited Edition Star Lord, and about 50 some odd costumes minimum.

Worth every penny.

I am not normally a whale on any f2p, but you guys made me whale out hard on this because I enjoyed being a fashionista and discussing the sexual identities of various heroes.

I think I stopped running story mode and Midtown Madness around the time Rogue came out, I was super happy to find her coming out and then lost interest because I got what I wanted and lost the appeal of it I guess?

Also, what is this I am hearing about pedophilia killing this? Roy Moore became CEO or something? #topical

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Comics taught me that nothing ever truly dies! :downs:

Except Uncle Ben.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

This is now my official canon.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Good news everyone! Our money we wasted saving for future updates can be funneled into the new Lady Death kickstarter!

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...rm=Lady%20Death

Don't worry, there is also a naughty edition..

Good Christ how is this already funded..

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

So Marvel Strike Force is out if you just Google it and find the apk file. It plays very similarly to Avengers Alliance which I'm pretty sure is where I know most of you from. There's raids and alliance / guilds. I made a group Groot Squad, if anyone wants to join or if there's an active group already that's cool. I'm currently level 25 after playing for two days.

Oh and apparently there is some way to cosmic.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Deakul posted:

Is this basically Galaxy of Heroes but Marvel? If so I'm totally in for at least a while.

Pretty much, there's even heroes and villains story modes. It is somewhat grindy, but I always have something to do and I'm not waiting on energy to get built up or quinjets to come back in so I can have money to spend.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Dare I ask...

How “yellow” is this game so I can download it?

So yellow Mueller is investigating its ties to Russia.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxnextgames.m3

Release date is appearing to be 3/29/18 - Don't forget to sign up to the super official mega ultra deluxe goon group: Groot Squad.

<3

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Ghostlight posted:

Stunning visuals? I'm out.

Slightly on-level with early Dink work.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

802.11weed posted:

w i d e   h u l k

The correct way to spell it is T H I C C.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Paging Davebo, they're adding in Wolverine to Strike Force tomorrow, which is the official release date now!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Is free but free in that it's like Avengers Alliance where you earn shards to unlock characters.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

It appears that you get access to the Launch Event today in game.

I got 10x Wolverine shards

100x Daredevil - 3 star unlock

1500 credits to go towards in-app purchases for more orbs to unlock shards.

Level Cap raised to 60.

Wolverine looks pretty amazing and he appears to be unlocked either through daily login bonuses, spending credits on shards, and/or missions.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Kheldarn posted:

Also: Asros is apparently joining Tony Bing's Marvel Strike Force Alliance. Talk about the worst alliance...
Yeah pure poo poo that one.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Kelp Plankton posted:

Is anyone making a Strike Force thread?

I was saving that for you Kelp, you'd be 3/3 for me and mmo style games. (TSW, MH, and now Strike Force!)

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Thread is up!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853028

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I just wonder when they will release a hero to represent the Type 1 masses?

Not Captain Novolin, he's a loving fraud.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Venom is also female so it hits another check box too.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Look reskin it as a modern diablo clone and I'll be happy.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I was one of those nerds who was obscenely hyped for HGL so when one of the dev's asked for programming help right after release because he couldn't figure out how to fix a (very very severe) memory leak part of me died and I have never trusted since

oh and the terrible graphics even for the time, the way every weapon felt wrong and like a toy, the loot, the skills, the leveling, the grind, the levels themselves, the voice acting...

I loved the idea of Hellgate London, I thought it was a really cool concept but then the game itself was EHHHHHHHHHHGGH. I'm a huge sucker for games in the immediately after post apocalypse / modern settings with magic. You'd think I learned my lesson , but then i go out and get the Grandmaster Secret World lifetime membership, didn't even play a month.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

i narrowly avoided doin this

It just sounded so loving cool, God it had a cool marketing campaign. gently caress Funcom forever, how is that game still going and Marvel's gone?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Hey it makes a lot of sense, and also makes me hate Activision/Blizzard even more.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

0188 999 881 999 119 7253

:golfclap:

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I figured this would be the best place to get in touch with my homies besides discord, but how have none of you made an Umbrella Academy thread here? Show was great!

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Lozareth posted:

Umbrella Academy wasn't great to me but I already posted about it in the Netflix/Hulu/Streaming PYF thread. As I see it the ham-fisted writing keeps the characters from acting like a person actually would so they're just mechanisms for advancing the thin plot or for generating extremely artificial/overwrought drama. It's like the majority of really bad X-men comics, especially from the 80's.

It's why I love it. It's like the X-Men but then it's like "but really, if the X-Men were a thing, they'd be hosed up like this."

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

:swoon:

:(

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Dear sweet Moses. It's pretty bad that I'd be willing to throw money at an already dead game.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Does anyone know if they're adding any other skins in Fortnite besides Star Lord and Black Widow?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

The next movie better give me a good shot of his hulk chode

Listen, if I didn't get bouncing, heaving, hugely swole Steve Rogers nuts. No one ain't gettin' poo poo.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

McSpanky posted:

Super soldier serum, super soldier side-effects. Dude's packin' raisins

He's the embodiment of human perfection, I refuse to believe his satchel isnt full of throbbing hard melons.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I miss getting excited for the character packs for Christmas. My wife lovingly bought me the equivalent of Gaz funbux to buy one of the passes then, after their own currency didn't work on that purchase(because Gaz), she bought me the pack itself. I miss this stupid as Hell game.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

It's been a while, has anyone found the assets to this in some dark corner of the internet and now running private servers???

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I spent so much on this. Probably the best gift I got was my wife bought me gaz bucks to get the first yearly pack after the intro one, gaz being gaz you couldn't spend gaz bucks on that, so she got me the pack in addition to the gaz bucks. Married a keeper.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

Holy poo poo how'd I miss that?

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

Netmarbu seems to have a new open world mobile mmo cookin', here's a trailer of no gameplay

No gameplay but all rendered in game engine. Future Fight is really good and they're pretty generous in the mobile market. I'll definitely be there.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I spent 20 dollars to unlock Captain America this weekend in Fortnite. Considering the amount of money I spent on Marvel Heroes for Cap unlocks, drop in the bucket. Also, what game are you talking about ICR? And, my God, the next Marvel game by NetMarble looks insane.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

I feel ashamed I only have 1571 hours spent and around 1000 bucks spent on the game.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

ZearothK posted:

Is there an actual private server or is that just a thread in-joke? Asking for a friend.

It's a joke because I'm too lovable not to be in it if it is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

yikes! posted:

check your PMs

Nice try, I don't have PMs but I do have a AIM gmail account!