Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Was the Lady Loki enhanced costume popular enough to get a visual update? I thought it looked decent enough whereas Kate Bishop Hawkeye could have used some TLC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Did PoE ever get a full respec, as in get all your spent points back, option or do you still have to hope for a major skill tree revamp to get a repsec?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Sadly it looks like Rocket Raccoon has fallen on hard times after getting laid off from Gaz.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Which game lasted longer, Marvel Heroes or Wildstar?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Is The Dink is doing okay? The world would be a darker place without the bulges she creates.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Its going to be filled with micro transactions and/or "live services" bullshit isn't it :(

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Did this game set a record for most characters voiced by Steve Blum?

I think Elder Scrolls Online is tied or has MH beat.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

After seeing Avengers: Endgame I am disappointed that I will not be able to run around Midtown Manhattan as The Big Thorbowski/Thine Dude. Shirtless drunk Thor would have been funny. Also character chatter about America's rear end.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Is USG actually getting canceled? It is a fun comic and I never had an issue with the art style. I am also part of the problem as I never buy single issues, only the collections.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

I hope you're naming him NonLethalCustomHero

Nope, should be RubberBulletsHonest.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

As a Scarlett Witch player I am bummed I won't be getting the WandaVision: Cheap Halloween Costume costume. Or Vision in dad pants. (Superbowl trailer)

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Unless the switch flipper got Corona Virus :ohdear:

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

Why play animal crossing when I can privately play one of my favorite diablo like games

Because AOC-sempai may notice me there.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Rest in peace Black Kitty Guy :(

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Sure! Not like anyone is playing a certain other Marvel themed game.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

So has the private server got the Immortal Hulk transformations working yet?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Irony.or.Death posted:

"Working", yes - the basic functionality is there but it comes with a bunch of weird visual bugs. Last time I tried it my hands were replaced by squirrels.

Heard about someone else who was having a similar issue except instead of squirrels it was demon babies. From what I understand it went poorly for him.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

So sad we will never get a Westview zone with (WV ep7 spoilers) Agatha cackling "And I killed Sparky too!"

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

pokchu posted:

i miss her so much. feel like poo poo, just want her back

What is grief, if not love persevering?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Found out in another thread where the Switch Flipper landed! Keep forgetting to flip that switch Switch Flipper person!

Kith posted:

it's incredibly funny and also depressing that HOTS is still running its christmas event, three days from April.

HOTS is Blizzard's Heroes of the Storm which reportedly been put on life support and is run by a skeleton crew. So maybe Switch Flipper got canned again :(

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Erdricks posted:

We had lady loki before she was cool too :(

We could have had TWO Lady Loki skins!

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

DC Universe Online? While I loved flying around in that game overall it was bad and has only gotten worse. Does it still get updates or is it in maintenance mode? Also, doesn't Daybreak have ties to the Russian mafia?

My guess is the game will be yet another mobile gatcha pay to win grindfest.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Erdricks posted:

I was just in midtown manhattan and was really disappointed about the lack of robots and aliens, 0/10

Where there sufficient levels of Italian mobsters, crazy super-scientists, street punks and green suited fascists?

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

FastestGunAlive posted:

Been getting way too many j4g on the discord asking for access to the private server. Folks remember we aren’t granting access to newbies so stop telling people about it

But so many people just want to run around Mid-Town in Thor's "You Flicked Too Hard!" "outfit".

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

As a reminder: If for some reason you wanted to play the Avengers game do it now as the game will essentially be shut down on September 30th, 2023. The story campaign was supposedly decent and you could safely ignore the DLCs. Most of the really horrible crap is in the post game where you are expected to grind forever because of "Live Service" reasons. I think all of the cosmetics are being given away for free as well.

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

So how soon will Disney's lawyers kill this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

While waiting for private Marvel Heroes servers you can pick up Marvel's Avengers Definitive Edition (all DLC) for $3.99 until the game is delisted at the end of the month. While the game will no longer be available for sale Crystal Dynamics has said you will be able to play the game until the servers are turned off. When will the servers be turned off? :shrug: