Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
someone explain how I advance in the new patch

I was going to get a lvl 60 character then work on getting cosmic gear + omega points. am i missing anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I AM THE MOON posted:

then your free, likem e

*takes some free moon*

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cams posted:

how in the absolute hell can you defend gazillion's money plan on this??? OMFG

your loyalty to defend gaz's completely unethical money making business plan despite having gaz's "fist of doom" rammed up your rectum is impressive...almost as if you arent just some PC transfer fanboy and have a vested interest in hugging gaz's nuts.

you speak like a total PC cuck, who, like gaz, has a total disconnect with console gamers...and as such, you should probably shut your cake hole when defending gaz's "fair" money grabbing tactics, especially at this crucial exposing juncture...youve exposed your bias, and you are on the losing side, no matter how many paid sheil "awesomes" you get on your dog vomit post.......if theres anyone i hate more than an abusive thief that manipulates through poorly executed occult practices, its some brainless cuck that will nut hug that abuser for personal gain in an attempt to defend and enable the abuser to continue on the path of abuse...meawhile i payed real cash and wasted real time as a consequence, and having suckass morons like you defend gaz in an attempt to enable EVERYONE to be taken advantage of....you care about yourself, and your opinions are bias, and you are disrespecting a butt ton of people that gazillion has straight up ripped off. if you werent out for gaz, you wouldnt even mention the "money" plan, what the hell is it of interest for you to bring up and defend in this issue? monetized fairly? based on what? other games? other games without spelling errors and items from the PC version that cant be used that drop on PS4? you must be talking about one of those games that was completed before release wasnt slapped together by an incompetent company. there is no other reason for you to, other than to suckass to gaz and make it look as if you are vying for them to continue to scam people...scumbag...to even bring up "fair money". F you dude, personally, F you for everyone who has invested one red cent in this games sake, and F every other scumbag on this forum spewing the same sellout nonsense. cuck idiot.

im gonna have to get banned, im having a hard time refraining from responding to narrow minded, self satisfying morons telling people that they should be fine with being completely scammed of their money and time....this game and company has absolutely been exposed for the massive turd that it is, anyone still on the gaz bandwagon at this point should be labeled naive, or ousted and mocked as "plants" for gaz, chiming in, in order to keep you herd of sheep grazing quietly on the same mundane BS, and being told that whatever knew overpriced complete ripoff content out is such a "great deal!" and should be purchased, and that you like it.

F2P = FORCED 2 PAY

same

all of this

same

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drythe posted:

Have you tried linking this discord you try to get people to join

oh hey bud

also here u go https://discord.gg/0auDYc8nzskkF0W2

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
that guy sure does know a lot of things about specific game devs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
drat I'm gonna miss this bad game :(

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
fuk gaz

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

I AM THE MOON posted:

this thread is now for Dragonball and Battlerite. Cant wait til they add Gero as the next Support

fighterz is gonna be so sweet

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bad games are good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
PoE just never clicked with me really

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this thread is the perpetual stew of marvel games

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lmfao.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Adult Sword Owner posted:

ICR please endorse Pagan Online so we can try it

https://www.pagan-online.com

endorsed.

maybe.

i didn't click on the link. and im not ICR.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

How do you keep getting avatars that are incrementally better? I thought you had already hit the pinnacle but here we are again.

Thank you to bert roberge and mormonpartyboat

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ultimate alliance 3 gonna own

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
pretty much the same i guess

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
but i do legitimately love marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2, and 3 looks nice

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Game informer has posted their hands on first impressions of our beloved upcoming game :swoon:
https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/05/08/exclusive-hands-on-impressions-of-marvel-ultimate-alliance-3

good

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

You remember how their loot rolls were an initial roll and then a sub-roll? That but it's a % to proc every minute for a roll of X minutes.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

MUA3 gonna own

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
one day we're going to find that there is a secret marvel heroes server just like CoH had

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

confirmed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i have one more invite available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008