Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I have a bookmark folder of things for Hideo Shames and a good 50% of it is still Marvel Heroes builds and info

sad!

E: yall

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mj1glC-hM59_6FXMZUTUlYjRIisSxlU3i16doxkAoxc/edit#gid=0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Shine posted:

That was the best and worst poo poo. I'd get anxious from the sheer quantity of loot drops, knowing I had like 5 minutes to sort and stash before the next wave oh poo poo it's starting gently caress it I'll just buy another stash tab.

I have anxieties with even the amount of loot in POX but for some reason the first time I went into MM on BW the first few hours of starting MH and just walking into a field of loot explosions, I felt absolutely thrilled

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

super sweet best pal posted:

I miss flying around and nuking trash

Literally no other ARPG has captured the feeling of mowing down dozens and dozens of guys with twenty different AOE spells and if anyone says POX approaches that experience I'm going to suffocate you with a Thingbuger

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Zaodai posted:

Even for a 40k fan, it was way too janky to play for me. :saddowns:

Same, I was really let down

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Kheldarn posted:

You know what's loving sad?

DCUO just had its 10 year anniversary.

I give this game a try every year and it's just so..................not MH

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I cant wait to get a Garruk Burger

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Exclusive content the filthy unwashed masses will never touch unless they were the chosen few?

As an unwashed mass I am totally here for MH2.0

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Erdricks posted:

Welcome to the David Brevik appreciation station

It Lurks Below is a pretty big game now last I checked

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

NoMas posted:

D2 Remaster :cool:

It's being headed by the team who did the Tony Hawk remaster and that was fantastic so I have...hope?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Zaodai posted:

It is now. The work prior to Blizzard buying that studio was all being done by the god awful team that did the Warcraft 3 Reforged work, so...

shut up shut up shut UP I refuse to believe this and choose to believe they're banging it out in a year since it comes out 2021

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I know I was a shamefully bad player but I just rewatched one of my submissions on Nova and literally no ARPG these days has that much actual zoom zoom gameplay

Jesus I miss this game

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

McSpanky posted:

Being able to rip rear end up one side of the map and down the other with absolutely no downtime like a six year old on a birthday sugar rush is the thing I miss the most

Also movement as the way to do damage, absolutely lit af fam

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

You cocktease

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

A Bystander posted:

Sometimes, I miss using Punisher and all the stupid loot explosions and all the actually pretty funny lines and how this was both the dumbest loving game and the greatest for goofing around.

I liked the playstyle of Punisher but I also really loved the concept of a guy just grabbing guns at random from a huge pile and firing them once

Fires a rocket launcher, tosses it, grabs a sniper rifle, shoots once, tosses it, throws a grenade, grabs an assault rifle and magdumps, throws aside and grabs the launcher again

(No i dont remember the real rotation and I havent gotten my invite to the private server yet)

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Quill posted:

He also had the automatic shotgun, flamethrower, submachine gun, flashbang, minigun, mininuke, nerve gas canister and a combat knife. Plus the immortal battle van.

Punisher also got several really nice costumes, including the Rachel Cole Alves one with special voicework.

Thats the costume I always used, hell yeh

I forgot about the revolver

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

72nd bday virgin posted:

Love how all 5 minutes of this video are about the unique difficulty system they've developed for the game, where you unlock higher difficulties as you reach certain levels in the game and those higher difficulties add modifiers to enemies while increasing the loot you receive, creating a never before seen blend of difficulty customization and reward

Upcoming looter shooter game OUTRIDERS does that and I honestly hate the idea that you cant make a game challenging until you go through it at boring levels

Not that I'm good at games, but I want the option if it exists.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Played 10 minutes of the new MTG game

This ain't gonna be the new MH you dorks lmao, this is so clunky and bad

I didn't kill a single petty criminal begging for his life

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Good news for ICR

https://youtu.be/aNQkdIeUbvQ

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

If someone made a Diablo style ARPG where the two main features were going fast and clearing out trash even faster I'd buy it.

this might be ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCDIBA2Icls

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

That and it's still too slow.

I see all kinds of fast paced huge aoes with cool looking spells

In the end game

Getting there is so slow I just cant do it

Really hoping 2 is better but well see

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

I'm in a discord with Ryolnir and I asked if I could share this since I knew y'all would get a kick out of it

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

*hits a thug in the face with a nuclear bomb* OW YOU BROKE MY JAW

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

but can a private server help me do THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011