Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

happy ryolnew year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

cant wait for them to add darth cow to the game and only brevik is allowed to use darth cow but he accidentally gets unlocked on like 10% of accounts

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

I'm going to cosmic Dengar day one

that mummy gently caress

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lovely Wizard posted:

Nothing like stacking giant effects on my Chewie and activating my attack damage aura in low level zones (since it still gives full level 60 appropriate attack boosts to nearby lowbies) and having them feel like my godly henchmen.

same but im putting mine on luke cos im a bigger luke truther

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SPEECH TREE

Meesa 3 points
Gungan 3 points
Goongan 2 points

EARS TREE

Left Ear 5 points
Right Ear 20 points

WEAPON TREE

tbd

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

figrin dan's jizz wailer ult text is amazing

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

welcome to darth

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dash "max 3 times per 60 seconds" rendar

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

that fridge is full of level 1 cosmic characters

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

im down in the dumps, and not in a literal sense like master luke!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

HK-47 companion releases next week!! Probably never going back to anyone else.

what about the star destroyer companion thats just a bunch of laser blasts coming from off screen every 10 seconds? theyve outdone themselves!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why oh why did i cosmic mom mothra

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I Used To Bullseye Womp Rats!
Ranged, Area

Despite the deepest chasms of adversity, the pain of battle and threat of extinction, there comes a time when a man must rise against tyranny and evil with the most determined use of overwhelming violence and The Force. This is that time, and you are that man, Luke Skywalker.

Use this Ultimate Power in times of need to exercise your true calling as Red Leader. You will receive a large increase to your personal damage potential and tactically command the four Red Squadron pilots with whom you began this journey: Jek Porkins, Biggs Darklighter, Wedge Antilles, and Unidentified X-Wing Pilot.

Team Attack Plan:
Jek Porkins

On your call, Jek Porkins will start the team assault by flying his X-Wing overhead and shooting his lasers. He'll then fly offscreen.

Biggs Darklighter.

Biggs will swoop in for flyby attack maneuvers, perfectly coordinated with Wedge, on enemies you designate with your attacks.

Wedge Antilles

Coordinating precisely with Biggs, Wedge will also fly around shooting at enemies.

Unidentified X-Wing Pilot

Unidentified X-Wing Pilot will provide covering fire for the others, using their X-Wing spacecraft. Set s-foils to attack position!

Current Rank: 20
You and your allies are flying X-Wings, increasing base damage of laser attacks by 40%
Initial Jek Porkins attack explosion attack:
1,009,722-1,514,583 Laser Damage
Cooldown: 6.9m

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tithin posted:

This game's been dead for ages, genuinely curious, why you still posting here? is there a private server or something?

I played this a bit and it was ok, I put $20 in and then didn't spend it on anything

we discuss the latest david btrvik news (hes doing a starwars arpg)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Bought the deluxe advanced snack pack second edition. Twice. Worth it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FastestGunAlive posted:

If there was suCH a thing as a privatE server I’m sure it would get shut down quiCKly, Private servers are MagnetS for litigation.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

Has there been a game made after 2010 that's had a private server spun up or an aprg? Also I'm sure Disney made sure this wouldn't happen by sending in competent people to take care of it.

gaz tried to shut the game down once and it stayed up for 3 extra days cos they forgot where they left the servers

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

one time i was in a pubbie green raid that died to one of the bosses so the raid leader started inspecting everyone and yelled at me for having level 12 uniques

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

for me nothing will top the stream where ryolnir (?) ate hotdogs and they kept putting ghost peppers and poo poo on em to make him stop but he just wouldnt, so they had to call it, cos the xp buff was getting outta hand

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

except perhaps the stream where icr was talking about antmans cock and balls over a totally black frame

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i dont think i ever interacted with that guy, i was cursed to play with eurocrew

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ye be qualifyin' for banana man

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MMAgCh posted:

If you think about it, though, is there a safer place to be when it comes to the virus than whatever dusty, remote basement they keep that switch in?

switchflipper doesnt even know about the virus. been stuck inside that wall since 2014

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ill see you all at the wyld 130 in asphalt 9

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

ICR posted:

I’m gonna do the opposite of what I normally do (minus buying it. Of course I’m buying it).

- the game has been delayed twice
- gameplay has been very minimal, QTE stuff and mechanics have barely been explained when the game should have already been released
- it’s made by Crystal Dynamics, which you gotta be cautious on
- the graphics are too crisp. You and I both know those are gonna get axed down
- it feels like Anthem

Beware. We need a ton more info. I am supremely interested in following the game though and I hope it’s good. But seeing some of the gear and skill screens, it’s looking half-assed and that’s troubling.

We are also in a pandemic. And I don’t know what effect that may have on development.

That’s as rational as it’s gonna be. Back to farting and eating Reese pieces these things are so good y’all

yessss this is just what i was waiting for. the patented icr ringing endorsement! calling up my games broker in the morning to demand he book me a preorder! wahoo

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Baby Proof posted:

And apparently there was a PVP mode in the game

ok now the jokes have gone too far. come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i can still smell the sweet tea