Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
int useless on squirrel girl

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
game is bad

ban kelp

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
that topic about Squirrel Girl's stats got banished to the shadow realm

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

madcow posted:

Summoner's are getting fixed next patch, which sounds like it won't be this week, but next.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Sorry all their resources are into consoles. They have a bright future ahead much like TNA Wrestling. Some companies just never die.

OH poo poo

IT'S VINCE RUSSO

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
It's time to login!

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
the best oforums post is gonna be the one that demanded Ms. Marvel have a VA line where she apologizes to Israel and called her a bunch of slurs that was 1 point moderation

the same dude made a post about how cosmic trial complaints were babyshit and that was like 3

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Where's my thingburger at

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
isn't that the new warframe area plot

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
did Ms. Marvel ever have the voice line apologizing to the people of Israel like the o-forums wanted, or

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
put Squirrel Girl in MUA3

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
I saw Leowyld posting on a city of heroes revival forum about how to best make a racon

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Sea Lily posted:

look i dont know what to tell you other than that making your own superhero whos blatantly based off of one you like is a lot of fun

these are like my two mains on the Everlasting server in CoH Homecoming

none of you will be surprised im sure

I've seen you running around

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

quote:

Before this game and it's forums kick it, I needed to reach out to you. Please DM me so that one of us can provide the other our address and contact information. I'll be god damned if I'm going to miss out on my last chance to some day come to your house and push your Trash Panda! Trash Panda! in in front of whatever family you probably don't have. I Trash Panda! hate you more than any other individual I've ever encountered in any online community, and I would love nothing more than to stare deep into your eyes as they roll back into your head, tightening my grip while we can both share the sounds of your cartilage popping and twisting as your larynx and trachea collapse and your lungs start to fill with blood while you fail to suck just one more breath from this planet that has long suffered your Trash Panda! existence.

Anyway, please contact me.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

punchymcpunch posted:

could also be comixfan if you ever made a costume thread for a character before he did

I don't remember who made the post, but it was explicitly directed at comixfan

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
you will never drive this AT-AT, you shitlords

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
lmao they patched Luke Skywalker's movement power hitting multiple times but not Luuke Skywalker's

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
can anyone tell me why the devs decided Sleezebagano got a team up character BEFORE Jodo Kast????

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
remember, top is for lightsabers/force, mid is for vibroblades, bottom is for blasters

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Humerus posted:

Just lol if you didn't drop $80 before the game launched on character packs

Wasn't this the game where a dev logged some guy on so he didn't miss the login bonus?

Doomsaw would log into your character if you asked him to. My friend was stuck with their dad in the hospital for pretty much the duration of one event and Doomsaw covered them.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i got ryolnir to tell me on stream if they ever did do a new hero release on April Fool's day it would be Adam X the X-Treme

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Cosmic today!

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
i'm not releasing my private server infrastructure until i fix the vagene sizes

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
what a revoltin' development!

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Needs more +Attribute procs and a cap to the +Attribute procs and also some tenacity or something

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
but when you get Chaos bar, things happen

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Maraxus of Keld is currently bugged, strength is calculated based on number of concurrent players instead of cards in your deck, lmao

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I know I was a shamefully bad player but I just rewatched one of my submissions on Nova and literally no ARPG these days has that much actual zoom zoom gameplay

Jesus I miss this game

i do this sometimes with my Scarlet Witch videos

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Humerus posted:

This was one of the more ridiculous things that happened but also one of the coolest. Like how many other devs would entertain that idea?

It gets more bonkers when you consider how many people had a story about him doing this for them. Like, that dude was cycling accounts like a madman.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Gynovore posted:

Jack Emmert (City of Heroes) is going to be the head designer. Looks interesting.

oh dear

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

Soothing Vapors posted:

does anyone have a picture of the Cap costume that was so bad Dink had to redo it? it popped into my head randomly the other day and I can't find my files

Mr. Maggy fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Dec 22, 2021

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
the Sun will rise again

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014

FastestGunAlive posted:

Feels like longer than ten years

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
it's all just yeses and noes and one physical switch flipper how hard can it be

Mr. Maggy