Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

You did it ICR. You saved the game with this new thread. Thread of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Man I honestly don't know if I can go back into the game. Too many things to relearn. Too casual for that bullshit. Gonna go back to playing Nioh demo and get owned

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Nioh gonna be so good :stoked:

Its true. Nioh plays like a legit real game

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Therapist posted:

We had enough on the SG this past weekend to run Axis and Musp. Felt good getting realm/world firsts post-update in both because everyone else forgot raids exist. Some guy chowed down on like 3 or 4 orbs in Axis but we burned onslut in like 6 minutes so that's cool.

This sounds insane. I thought according to the steam review, the game is at an unplayable garbage tier level

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Lozareth posted:

Jesus Christ, Juggernaut's one of the very highest damage heroes now with this 1:08 ttk from PraetorKamahl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWuacNN92AM

Look at those 8, 9, and 10 million brutals! LOOK AT THEM! DISGUSTING! #NOTMYMARVELHEROES

New tourney winning hero confirmed?

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

BabyFur Denny posted:

people like ICR basically never truly cosmic'ed any hero because they just ate XP boosts until they leveled as fast as any new lvl1 fresh account hero.

There, I said it.
ICR is not a real yellowman.

This game is pay to...win? There is no winning in this game so that doesn't make sense either. It's just pay to piss really.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Lmao just saw a post that said Path of Exile is adding 5 new acts, doubling it's content basically

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Saint Freak posted:

Isn't this the costume you can't actually get anymore?

Pretty sure you can buy it for 450 gaz bucks

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

MMAgCh posted:

Wolverine VUs! DoFP received one as well but the guy who took those shots didn't own it.

Wow I actually own that chase costume. Almost making me want to come back just to fap

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Saint Freak posted:

Switch carts don't even taste good. Shameful.

All Nintendo cartridges tasted horrible. Source: I blew SNES carts till they would work

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

godface zillah posted:

What the gently caress why buy any bar but green bar?

Was gonna comment as well. Who the gently caress buys the piss bar?

And Jesus. 6000 hours has to be a bot.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Kokoro Wish posted:

Bye bye Fantastic 4 NPCs. Can't say that anyone's going to miss you. Well, except for these nerds.

Took them 1.5 years to remove since the f4nt4stic 4 movie came out. Xmen characters NPC to be deleted in 2019

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Path of Exile announced that they doubled player base in last 9 months. Are we at 50% of the player base from 9 months ago?

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

davebo posted:

So today is my first anniversary (which is the paper anniversary) and I got my wife this Legend of Zelda shadowbox thing that a goon makes on his etsy shop, customized with our names and wedding date. Thought it was a nice sweet gift but my wife just crushed it with what she gave me. Went on etsy and found someone who draws your faces onto cartoons, then printed onto a big framed poster.

She's from the south and has always liked Rogue, and our cat is a lovely rear end in a top hat so Cyclops is perfect.

You are more handsome than I expected which makes me sad since I am uglier than my mom expected me to be

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

malhavok posted:

Is that gonna be like the reliquaries of rarirty during the doctor strange event dropping higher level catalysts and then never again?

Its Gaz. Anything is possible from your own imagination and then more.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

I won the last tourney using Mr Bing's ultimate rogue guide

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Started to play XMEN Destiny because I like bad games, just like this game

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Kheldarn posted:

MH Omega Console FAQ

Gotta buy a Founder's Pack to guarantee Closed Beta access. There will be a wipe before launch. And nothing about being able to switch between PC and Console on the same account.

Also, after PS4, they'll do it all over again to launch on XBox One.

So it will be like warframe console release. I want to congratulate Gaz for lasting long enough to release a game on 3 year old console.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Holyshoot posted:

why ps4? Wouldnt xbox be easier because of dx11.

1. It's coming to xbone...eventually... (2019)
2. You assume Gaz knows how to program. At all.
3. Userbase is just substantially larger on ps4 if you want to pick 1 console to launch initially

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Aphrodite posted:

Hot garbage at least provides warmth to hobos.

All Marvel Heroes does is provide girth to jujujohs.

Perhaps. Or it just attracts people that should belong on 4chan

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

That doesn't even qualify under fat. That's chubby at most. But I am also easily aroused

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Erdricks posted:

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2011/09/how-hollywood-accounting-can-make-a-450-million-movie-unprofitable/245134/

Oh, I didn't realize Hollywood could get away with transfer pricing fraud. I'm so grateful for this thread.

You see, I always knew this part of Hollywood's artificial "loss" but how do studios end up paying actors like Robert Downey Jr who ended up winning big from loyalty? How did Darth Vader get a stick up his rear end but iron man hit gold titties?

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

I don't even know a single game that you can gift within a game on PSN. PSN architecture is a giant piece of poo poo. Due to their archaic design from the get-go, you still cannot gift any PSN stuff after 10 years

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

It just makes me sad that marvel games are kinda in shitters in terms of content. Rumour of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite having 2 hour story mode is sad. Wish MvC games had single player content like Netherrealm games.

Seriously gently caress you Marvel. I keep buying your garbage because i am a manchild who is too stupid to stop wasting money. Waiting for the ps4 Spiderman game

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

punchymcpunch posted:

you think thats bad get a loada dc games

DC has Injustice, injustice 2 and a secret unannounced Aqua Man game. Don't forget about a rumored Arkham series like Suicide Squad game in work. Marvel should fear DC when you have Aqua Man and Suicide Squad

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Bloodly posted:

This is effectively what I'm saying. How is that 'sad'? If that's 'sad' what's 'worthwhile'?

Because knowing from previous effort from Capcom, 2 hours literally means 2 hours in total story mode content. With maybe 1 exclusive cutscene for each character. Injustice and MK both had at least good 5 hours in addition of single player contents like Konquest or STAR lab. MvC3 had beat the poo poo out of Galactis to unlock some short rear end cutscene for each character and glorified combo lab single players. Street Fighter 5 shipped with LOL single player content.

In my dumb opinion, Injustice story mode was one of the best story mode not just for fighting games but one of the better cohesive story in video games in general.

If you compare Capcom single player effort to Netherrealm you will know how barebone Capcoms content is, and should be sad when you hear 2 hours.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Blockhouse posted:

MvCI is an Injustice-style story mode my dude

I will believe how good it is when I see it. This is Capcom, whom Gaz rolemodelled themselves after.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

This game just keeps on getting better and better. Pretty sure the company is dead. I guess Asros just haven't found a new job to jump the sinking ship

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Saint Freak posted:

Didn't consoles have some really strict policies on just shoving out random patches all the time, or is that a thing of the past?

Yes and no. Ps3/Xbox 360 used to charge 40k or something stupid hence why we had broken games that never got fixed. Now I don't believe there is any cost but you still can't just patch as frequently as PC. The whole thing allowed easier transition for online games such as Warframe

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Lozareth posted:

http://i.imgur.com/b6NNAYv.jpg

I've earned this. I deserve it.

There are 68 sadder people on that list

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Any TLDR? Is future as grim as my girth?

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

iuvian posted:

Laughing Out Loud

Didn't they already remove random box? Guess splinter model doesnt work when you have plan to slowly remove heroes from the game one by one.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Adult Sword Owner posted:

You underestimate just how terrible Sheetz is

That's why you only buy things that are guaranteed to be covered in lovely cheese sauce, so you can't actually see the back alley troubles you're eating

With name like Sheetz, it's preposterous to even think it will be any good

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Did Gaz announce their bankruptcy at E3 yet?

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

I didn't know I ventured into O forum within SA.

The game was good. Stopped playing since no new content and I probably won't go back. Life is short and I got other games to burn as well. My only issue is that I have 200k of Gazbucks sitting on my account with 5k splinter. I am a grade A moron when it comes to hoarding

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

drat found out too late about the removed content. Unlike most people, I actually work. I think I was only missing stretch man. Not like I will play but whatever

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Lmao I need the link to see the confirmation about deleting Moleman

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Invalid Validation posted:

What happens if you already own all the FF guys?

You can sell your account to remaining Fantastic 4 fans that has yet to have played this game.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

Game of life. Apparently I am pretty bad and not making enough money to cover next 50 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

CHICKEN SHOES posted:

does anyone still play in groot force or whatever? I'd take an invite if so i think my ingame name is wordyrappinghood

if not no big deal!

How do we still have new people joining this game?