Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I need to find C3's Punisher video with komm susser tod playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

Yeah, not only having to redo all of my items, but also not wanting to do it because new better items were coming "soon!"

I like the part in which they made it sound like Omega items and Omega difficulty were a part of the BUE, but then Asros started asking "what isn't finished about the BUE?" a month or two after it rolled out.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

There wasn't a single "golden age", the game was always sort of bad, but there was a time that it was constantly getting better month by month. Then the updates started becoming more sparse. The game was always getting better as time went on, but then BUE hit during a long content drought and divided the community over several pet issues and that actively made people quit. I don't know too much about what happened after, but it seemed like they kept messing up and upsetting the playerbase.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Percelus posted:

hey do you think this will open the door for a competent company to do marvel diablo

Too much effort for not enough reward compared to phone games, or it is going to end up being an awful game that has loot boxes as a source of advancement.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Lozareth posted:

one last gaz promise

AgentPilot posted:

We've granted 1000 Gs on PC for all players, and will do so daily. All items should now be 50Gs.

This is the best current solution we have with limited resources and technical limitations of the PC, and wanted to make sure this got out to you. Due to technical limitations on PC, we cannot make all store items available for Eternity Splinters (and can't do this without a patch, either). There is also inventory technical game-breaking issues if we make everything available for 0 or 1G. Currently all prices are reduced to 50 Gs while each day you log in you will receive 1000 Gs. Game on.

Well, at least they tried? I mean, I guess it is good enough.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

http://store.steampowered.com/app/741350/Titan_Quest_Ragnark/

Titan Quest has a better Thor 3 tie in than Marvel Heroes with this expansion that was just released today.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

https://twitter.com/Asros/status/933462063095181312

on the one hand he's a bag of human poo poo, on the other hand I feel for him

You should feel bad for the gaz employees who weren't shitbags because holy gently caress that whole thing is awful.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I'm pretty sure notalizardman is one of those "2d waifus for laifu" types.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Loten posted:

drat I haven't played in ages, but thanks for the good times Groot Force.

Token triple small Wolverine and Invisible Woman next to my triple large Moon Knight:

They got rid of most of the passive size changing stuff with the BUE. Some things were grandfathered in like costume cores carrying the size stuff, but most of the stuff went away. No triple large or triple small stuff since BUE.

Also they were going to shut the PC servers down six months ago

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

We literally just verbally abuse each other all day in the discord. If you truly missed this you would have been in there having DP talk poo poo to you all day. For gently caress's sake, even ICR figured this out before you did.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

wait what

was... was the switch-flipper a lie this whole time?

Gaz programmed a non deterministic automatic system.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Hey now, it was Brevik's idea to make the cosmic trial hard enough for his wife to not pass it.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

So maybe we should make a new thread for MH 2018.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

McSpanky posted:

To everyone here whom supports GAZ, and their game: Marvel Heroes Omega: I say, why don't we all make threats to Disney/Marvel, that we will no longer go to their theme parks, buy their games, movies, etc, will no longer watch their movies, buy any of their products, or support them ever again...not mention, not to trust them ever again, for anything....."however unless they come through on their part, by being fair to GAZ..by Disney/Marvel doing whatever necessary, to come back to an agreement between them and GAZ, that will allow for issuance of re-licensing of the game through Disney/Marvel, and to give back the well deserved jobs of the employees of GAZ, so they can continue on with their greatest legacy, by them to be able to continue to make the game awesome like it is now, through all the sacrifices all the employees at GAZ has made, just to make the game awesome like it is now. Thanks GAZ! For everything you've all sacrificed, and done..just to make this game awesome!!! I hope to see that your company be saved, and that you all may be able to continue on with your game, so everyone can continue to enjoy playing it.

That Silver Surfer guy is legit really funny. When the announcement came from Disney shutting down the servers, he didn't believe it because it didn't come from Gaz.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Zaodai posted:

Can't help but notice the top review for Vermintide 2 is calling it Ratatouille 2 and is by a guy who calls himself SUN GOD. How very suspicious. :thunk:

How can that be anyone else?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

First Haerc, then we move onto the rest of anime.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

yes, do not buy

edit: spend $20 on it lurks below instead!

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Frank's disagreement with that dude having a heart attack was the best thing.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

We actually just need the oforums database, then we need to make markov chain bots for everyone that has like over 200 posts including devs and add in triggers for them to start posting, modifying images, etc. Like we need a dink bot that would just pull marvel related gis images randomly and post them, then there would be another bot that would come in and put in random circles around what it can identify as human anatomy, then another bot to turn it into a barbie or ken doll(maybe the same bot). Then there would also be bots running around just spamming the random comment ratings like disagree, or fun, then other bots that would react to those.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I thought itembudget got banned

edit:

MMAgCh posted:

Never forget.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

thelazyblank posted:

Nuclear weapons are a 1 point wonder.

it is totally worth it to max it out for literally the best energy gain passive in the game

I dont understand why no one else is doing this, enjoy spamming your basics or whatever

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Oh wow, this thread is still kicking, but the links in the OP seem broken. Hey, did they ever release Wasp? She is my second favorite character and I hope she is more fun than Ant-Man was.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Man, I hope comixfan plays artifact, since that is going to have full chat.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

leowyld is a false racon, he has faction changed to foxes now

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

does that bun turn your poop green?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Oh man, it is going to be confusing with all of these rock bears

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

We need lawyers a lot.

Yeah ok, but what does this have to do with SV?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Ok, I already bought It Lurks Below, but I bought it for ICR. Are you trying to tell me I actually bought a decent game for him? After all he did to us?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

They would have totally had a variant with a bunch of office supplies sticking out of daredevil. And I would have paid money for it.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

quote:

We were a family type of culture

Ahh...so that is the reasoning he used to not pay anyone after the offices were shuttered.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

elon musk, please help, pedophile trapped a bunch of heroes in lovely code caves, please send tubes

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Was it Taskmaster? It was a surprise release.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Aren't people going to question why the MUA3 thread existed nearly 2 years before the announcement date and why there are over 8000 posts about some weird gaz company?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Game was bad, but also fun. It was also very slowly becoming a good game until bue.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Well ok, this certainly isn't doomed to fail, right?
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/01/04/former-hearthstone-developers-making-marvel-game/

Oh wait...no

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I wonder if Gaz ever figured out how many days are in a year.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

edit: If you didn't scroll down oh god, you are missing out before this all gets deleted

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

pledged €500. who among you will match me, cowards?

You're dumb, it only goes up to €150 and the €50 deal is clearly the best. Maybe you should go back down to 150 until he adds in more tiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Kalli posted:

just slapping that vacuum button like a trained seal.

Vacuum button? Just bind the vacuum command to literally every key.