Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Phoix posted:

Man every goddamn character in this game now feels super awkward with limited dashes. I'm so used to shooting all over the place between hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

50% movespeed in the infinity system is helping

So is playing nightcrawler

Gotta go fast

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I'm glad the infinity system maintained the necessity for us to grind out 30+ points to make continued upgrades.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

It's going to take a little while to figure out who is good, who is garbage, and who becomes good with another 600+ infinity points.

At least we can figure out who plays well right now

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

They left in all the unique craft recipes correct? Just got rid of the turn ins?

Also hi toshimo welcome back

Phyresis and nick where are you

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Some of these old uniques are absurd now on the new stat system.

Was there an eta on the omega gear drop?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

asros was posting a bit last night

omega items months away (or at the very least nowhere in the next 45 days)
will include hero specific and any hero omega powers
omega difficulty trying to be tied to omega items

but you should totally log in for the next few months because they're adding more chase artifacts

also unique reroll recipe got sliced in half on TC so thats nice

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

MMAgCh posted:

Gaz.

Gaz that's not what people are talking about when they say they want new content.

when you think about it

every post in this thread is content made for mh

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Love letter is such a good artifact now

Also that gobbo stacking is amazing

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i just played beast for a bit on tc

he's not bad?

taser drone stacking like its my job

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

hopefully they make a cosmic reroll recipe where you can take those 100 cosmic upgrade tokens and use them to reroll the affix on a cosmic artifact

good news is that aside from the +1 all most of those stats are defensively oriented and not gamebreakingly new chase items (aside from 20% medkit reduction lololol)

it'll be interesting to see if they cave and let you upgrade current ones also. i think they should let you for a crazy cost if your roll is good but we'll see

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Looks like gaz is embracing the attributes correctly can actually making chase items for each combination.

Little overkill on tanks but there are more of them than any other archetype at the moment.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Feeling like energy chars are making out pretty good with this review. CCR is also huge now on top of all the other itemization.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Overminty posted:

They changed everything and added nothing.

this is a good thread title

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

If it doesn't have crit or brut it's not getting equipped in the current gearing meta- signet aside.

None of those new artis are going to be bis

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

um the wizard hat lets you summon Wizard its BIS

Half the summon duration is going to be him swirling on the screen not shutting up

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i can't wait for the omega items to just be uniques with a new affix and they then say it's thousands of new item combinations for veterans and newbies alike

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

the mh compendium did all the heavy lifting on stat stuff

tanks are all over the place (dur/str)

next are the fight/int or fight/energy

ant-man is one of a kind (speed/int)
so is gobbo (str/speed)

str/int is not represented by anyone on the current roster maybe beast when he comes out

speed is the least represented stat of all

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

I appreciate that either the first or second response in that thread was pointing out that it's hard to clarify changes that were never stated.

when doomsaw and ryolnir left we also lost the best patch notes in the business

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

what is the new ttk expectation now? sub 2:30 with carol/mrf being king of the dummies?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

no listed change for the dad spin though, which is just as strong as suzie

People would have to play dad for them to notice

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

new cosmics

just like old cosmics

(bad)

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

There are a lot less bitchappotamuses on PS4

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Kainser posted:

I wish I was cool enough to be a Raccoonaut.

We all do.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

So did the infinity system just turn into

Crit
Attack speed until 150
Brut
HP until 150
Mainstat

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

So what's the max xp that can be stacked now with new buffs?

Does having 1400% xp boost from the old boosts cause crazy returns with story mode?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

well it's kind of fitting they glued together 2 other events and called it a new one to coincide with nick fury's release

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I'm not going to get even remotely excited but I will admit that the new creative director is taking it on the chin like a champ in that thread

it's a hell of a lot better than asros feeling persecuted the turds he's dropping aren't firm enough on a Bristol chart

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

It must be pretty awful working at gaz and seeing doomsaw leave, ryolnir take the reins, rawr get offered a payday to come back, and asros be a spokesperson for the game

I don't envy this new guy at all but at the same time the bar is pretty loving low to hit some singles

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Grinning Goblin posted:

Isn't that when there was some crazy Dr Strange exploit/oversight/whatever Gaz wants to call it where he was doing an absurd amount of damage?

Wave 104 x-def club

There was a feature where the doop wave timer was <0 after wave 60 so if you didn't kill all the doops to advance, you would get stuck. We learned that wave 96.

Best part was the loot at wave 104 was about the same as wave 20.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

gotg2 is a good movie

Go watch it instead of logging in

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Apparently my standards for movies are as high as who is on my steam friends list

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

So what's the max xp boost available now after they changed the boosts around?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

nothing better than watching people not learn from their pc launch mistakes in real-time

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Don't poo poo on the evangelists

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2gVF4_9fc

neat video about gaz 2.0 featuring yogidad being exactly as expected

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

this game is only good for the first 500-1000 hours

hope this helps with your financial planning

Lux Aeterna