Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

suddenlyissoon posted:

I wish I knew how to quit this dumb game.

don't worry you start seeing the pathway to success around 1800 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

To go from thingburgers to this in a year

How the fantastic have fallen

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Wake me up when gaz finally caves and offers variant founders costumes at $100 a pop

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Rufio posted:

What are the reasons you keep playing this game? We need a full picture of how broken you are

I'm pretty sure Kokomo Wishes tried to convince us that ranged hulk was able to contribute meaningful dps during a musp raid

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I can gladly provide a rocket raccoon summoner build in poe to assist with transition

Seriously though it's worthwhile to confirm poe isn't your thing again if it was a while since you logged in last. Lots of qol improvements and the game is friendlier if you just want to get your arpg on.

If you don't like planning poo poo there are plenty of goons who will sperg a build together for you.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I'm not opposed to the idea of doing story 70 times

Except for the fact I already did it 400 times before across all characters

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

700 defense is goofy but 140 main stat points is the equivalent of grinding out 3500 omega points

How in the gently caress is this even close to balanced

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I could see bosses on the console version just being hp dummies with an attack every other minute that people will still die to

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

im super excited to have (proc that occurs every x seconds) and the ability to also do (proc that occurs every y seconds). if i stack the gear correctly i could even get a (reduction to proc requirement) on top of (damage stat).

so many choices

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

randombattle posted:

I never realized this was sitting at an average population of 500 players. I figured it was bigger than that.

i bet gaz did also when they asked for additional funding for deck chair rearrangement on the titanic

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

it's nice knowing doomsaw is alive

thanks doomsaw for reminding us that no matter how bad we thought it was with you and brevik we found out just how good we actually had it

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Scoss posted:

Doomsaw still going ham on reddit

http://davedohrmann.blogspot.com/

:eyepop:

Maybe you guys already heard about this but wow, there is some bad stuff in there.

what's more impressive is the guy can't scrub it off the first page of google results for his name

that's some baller SEO right there

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

madcow posted:

Doomsaw always knew how to deliver the news and retirement won't hold him back.

doomie is going to old yeller mh

im not even mad

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

im excited for the next content update where they just remove the gear altogether and i can just level the same character 200x over without having to pick anything up

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Oh well

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

apparently rearranging deck chairs on the titanic did not work out for gaz

maybe they can save themselves with dexter slice

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

2648 hours
$699.80

worth it

what game are we playing next

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Marvel Heroes: Pedophile manages to gently caress 4 year old and 6 month old simultaneously

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Kelp Plankton posted:

Champions's secret is that like all Cryptic games it uses the same servers as STO, so it's free to keep up in maintenance mode. There's like 4 people staffed for CO making new lockbox content occasionally and the diehards eat those up every time, and that's all it takes to not get it shut down

Would probably cost them more to detangle it from STO and NW than it does to keep it alive

Didn't rift do something similar to this also where their ability to scale the infrastructure up and down was stupidly cheap?

I need a new game to play with you idiots

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Couldn't have really asked for a more fitting end than missing the deadline to shut off the servers twice

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i'll take beating chela by 100 posts to claim the bronze medal of the special posting olympics any day

chelawrecked one last time

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_V6WHSmQs

let's talk about this video that hasnt gone anywhere yet

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Yeah it's not like path of exile just started a new league Friday with a fun mechanic and tons of mh goons playing in their own guild

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

A lot of the early game b.s. was solved this patch with some of the new support gems they added

Ancestral call/ molten strike / life gain on hit makes up to 30 a breeze

But I also play trappers and totems the most so my opinion is probably poo poo anyway

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Merry Fiskmas all

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

if only i could snap my fingers and half these posts would disappear

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I can't even think of a character that had more than 2 usable builds to warrant those stupid things.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i played vanilla d3 and it basically destroyed me and makes me hate even thinking about d3

why is it good now?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

i wish there was even one good arpg

Torchlight frontiers will save us

Or d2 remaster

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Remember when they made the omega system and then completely scrapped it for the infinity system and then completely scrapped the game?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

well now i think MH Knights is just sv's alt account so he can feel comfortable showing us what he found after trawling dink's instagram

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

We should have a party

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

No joke I still had a rif and sif boons up on the last week of the game

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I'm thankful for icr

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Sv do you have the pic I sent of me getting on wl? My hd crashed so Iost it.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Make Animation Gated Again

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Marvel Heroes: Perfectly imbalanced, as all things should be

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Yeah I donated

Grim dumb, path of exhaustion and diablow 3 cant plug the hole in my heart

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005