Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

1/1/17

-In celebration of another year, I've decided to start keeping a journal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

1/2/17

-Feeling good about today, cleaned up my magazine, not a speck of dust in sight. Yeah this is gonna be my year, I just know it!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

1/3/17

-Today I asked a cute hollowpoint out, but she turned me down, said she knows when to stop and I don't. Technically true but I can't help that I was designed this way.

City of Glompton

1/6/17

-I saw some new full metal jackets today. Their bottoms were totally uncovered?! I don't understand fashion.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
1/7/17

This has been the longest day of my life. Finally got my chance in the barrel. They pointed me at some guy in a trench coat and sunglasses, in those moments where you'll gliding through the air, it's almost as if the whole world is standing still.

City of Glompton

1/8/17

-Contemplating what happens after we are shot. Will I still be me if I'm melted down and recast? Really struggling on this.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
1/9/17

Really excited, might have a gig with the New Mythbusters- it's a small part where I get to slam into a block of ballistics gel for some test or other. I might even get a shot at hitting Buster!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
1/10/17

I met an old bullet who met Superman back in the day! Can you imagine? The first one to get outrun by the one and only Superman! It would be like being a small 2-story condo meeting the first tall building he leapt over. Or that first locomaotive!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Piso Mojado

2/11/17

ran into an old friend today :(

tao of lmao

1-20-17

Today I decided to see just how much I can drink in one sitting. I'm dead now.

social vegan

23-4-27

I never thought the frontline would be so exhausting. It's my first day and I'm already spent.

City of Glompton

social vegan posted:

23-4-27

I never thought the frontline would be so exhausting. It's my first day and I'm already spent.

Manifisto

1/11/17

saw a job posting today: "HELP WANTED FOR WEREWOLF KILLING. SILVER BULLETS ONLY PLEASE." :( the age-old prejudice is alive and well. maybe the reason regular bullets don't kill werewolves is that we don't get cast in those parts?

tao of lmao

20-1-17

I'm British now

FluffieDuckie

tao of lmao posted:

20-1-17

I'm British now

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

July 3rd, 1863

Some guy just bit me. What the hell?

tao of lmao

1-1-18

flipping back through last year's journal. a lot of these entries aren't my own. I'd say less than a 1/3 of them are mine, or I don't remember a lot of these days. something's wrong. seeing a doctor tomorrow.

vanisher

1/19/17

- Tired of people using our word 'rounds' incorrectly, "a round of drinks" "around the house."

vanisher fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Jan 20, 2017

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

social vegan

5/20/17

The guy from Creed strung a bunch of me and my friends together to make a bracelet. It kinda reminds me of that movie Sausage Party but for bullets becoming the from Creed's bracelet.

City of Glompton

6/1/17

-Getting really sick of how bullets are portrayed in Hollywood. We can't start fires or break locks, and not all of us are killers you know. Would really love to see something that shows bullets hanging out in the ammo box, just chillin but I guess that wouldn't be exciting enough.

death sext

1/20/3017

Times are tough. The lasers have taken all our jobs. We have protested to no effect. No one wants bullets anymore, just flashy fancy-pants blasters. How am I supposed to feed my beautiful slug wife and our grapeshot children?

I have no choice but to seek the gunpowder black market. Wish me luck.

Twenty Four

City of Glompton posted:

6/1/17

-Getting really sick of how bullets are portrayed in Hollywood.

*pulls the slide back on a semi-auto hand gun a few times to show that I mean business*

*cocks the hammer back to show even more how little any of this makes sense*

*Keeps pulling the slide back doing it over and over and has no more bullets left in the clip^

*Runs away scared with an empty gun*

*Throws the empty gun over my shoulder hitting the big red button the bad guys have sitting out in the open*

*Strides away into the distance with explosions going off in the background*

No journal entry, no bullets used.

City of Glompton

death sext posted:

1/20/3017

Times are tough. The lasers have taken all our jobs. We have protested to no effect. No one wants bullets anymore, just flashy fancy-pants blasters. How am I supposed to feed my beautiful slug wife and our grapeshot children?

I have no choice but to seek the gunpowder black market. Wish me luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Manifisto posted:

1/11/17

saw a job posting today: "HELP WANTED FOR WEREWOLF KILLING. SILVER BULLETS ONLY PLEASE." :( the age-old prejudice is alive and well. maybe the reason regular bullets don't kill werewolves is that we don't get cast in those parts?

social vegan posted:

5/20/17

The guy from Creed strung a bunch of me and my friends together to make a bracelet. It kinda reminds me of that movie Sausage Party but for bullets becoming the from Creed's bracelet.

• Locked thread