Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe having low taxes encourages businesses to reinvest their money into projects that actually improve efficiency or pay back people who invested in them by risking their own capital.

Also basic income is just going to encourage even more sprawl and an inefficient use of resources and cause rampant inflation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
it's my opinion all conservatives should be rounded up and put into extermination camps and anyone who resists shot dead on sight

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Purchase land.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We need more wars of aggression. Not sure against who, but they just need to happen.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

ColoradoCleric posted:

Maybe having low taxes encourages businesses to reinvest their money into projects that actually improve efficiency or pay back people who invested in them by risking their own capital.

Also basic income is just going to encourage even more sprawl and an inefficient use of resources and cause rampant inflation.

are you from kansas

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Corn > Wheat :black101:

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think homeless people are entitled to live on public land in the city and should be driven to homeless shelters built in rural areas so people who actually work for a living don't have to ever deal with them.

Also "affordable housing" project requirements in city is a joke because if someone is willing to pay more for the housing then they should be able to rent/purchase it.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
guns are cool

feller
Jul 5, 2006

We should be conservative about the amount of water we use

The Dipshit
Dec 21, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
People passing off their unique, recently discovered gender with a whole set of pronouns are idiots trying to be a unique snowflake without actually putting in any effort to be interesting.

"A bloo bloo bloo, traditional genders just don't define the real me". Well poo poo, I'm pretty sure I'm still a dude, even if I like watching ballet and know how to knit/sew.

EDIT:

Also this.

The Dipshit fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 20, 2017

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

and Monster Trucks. :patriot:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
we should abandon the constitution, i didnt sign no social contract. piece of poo poo has the word "welfare" right in the preamble

loving hippy rear end dope growing wig wearing formerly british pieces of poo poo forcing it down our throats

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
We should be doing more fracking and open more public land to exploration, it'll be better for everyone's bottom line and they'll save money when we guarantee our own energy security. Indian tribes should make way for pipelines.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
If you're going to ship something like oil, gas, water, w/e, a pipeline is way more environmentally friendly than any other method.

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Wealth redistribution is unfair to those who actually used their resources to make something of themselves.

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
I don't think that every rich person everywhere necessarily needs death. I think a couple exceptions here and there would be ok.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The media really is super politically biased and openly manipulative now. "New media" like Facebook and twitter are even worse.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
posting krusty memes should be federally protected free speech :krust:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Monos Bullet posted:

posting krusty memes should be federally protected free speech :krust:

even if we need to nationalize all the websites to make sure that the amendment applies

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Ork of Fiction posted:

If you're going to ship something like oil, gas, water, w/e, a pipeline is way more environmentally friendly than any other method.

otoh train explosions are really cool looking

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's my opinion all conservatives should be rounded up and put into extermination camps and anyone who resists shot dead on sight

lmao first post best post

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

imo if nintendo is going to release a console maybe they should just release a console instead of a handheld system with a bunch of bullshit peripherals and weird things. pc gaming is the only way

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i think cheeseburgers taste better without lettuce and mayo on them.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
They should forcibly nationalize facebook and jail zuckerberg

Twitter too

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Macrobrews > Microbrews

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

ColoradoCleric posted:

i think there's some truth in these though i also think that where to balance encouraging economic development is a difficult issue the basic income might be necessary in the future as the economic structure changes.

my most conservative opinion is that there MIGHT be some biological explanations for some of the gaps between racial groups. i also think that even if that's the case it's not a good reason to treat any group within the country differently because we should be dealing with individuals not racial populations, though it might have implications for immigration and affirmative action policies.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
women who don't cover their ankles are whores

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I think the environment should be conserved for future generations

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Hell Yeah posted:

i think cheeseburgers taste better without lettuce and mayo on them.

I tolerated the eugenics guy below you and the dude whining about the taxes, but this. this is too loving far

Baby Beer Stein
May 7, 2012

The rapidly changing world is scary and I don't know how to deal with it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Monos Bullet posted:

women who don't cover their ankles are whores
Besleeve yourself strumpet! :jihad:

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
oh i also think there's something to be said for more controlled sexuality. it might contribute to better social outcomes by providing a structure for raising healthy children and also diminish conflict due to sexual jealousy (which is pretty rampant wherever sexual relationships are totally uncontrolled). i'm an atheist and it annoys me the argument for this is often dominated by religious reasoning.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

I think Jesus may have been right about a few things

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
breaking bad wasnt that great

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

1 dick is ok.
2 dicks is still acceptable.
3 dicks is just too much sausage.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Prostitution should be illegal, and we should punish johns and pimps but not prostitutes

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
More money = better than

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
full communism now imo

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ColoradoCleric posted:

I don't think homeless people are entitled to live on public land in the city and should be driven to homeless shelters built in rural areas so people who actually work for a living don't have to ever deal with them.

Also "affordable housing" project requirements in city is a joke because if someone is willing to pay more for the housing then they should be able to rent/purchase it.

i agree with the first but denver could very easily turn into a bay area-esque shithole without affordable housing initiatives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

I like money and I want more of it.

• Locked thread