Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

an attack ad mentioning how this guy mentioned how he wanted to have sex with andy dalton during the super bowl halftime show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

presidential nicknames: old hickory, honest abe, Big Ol Marsh Pussy

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

it's cool to care about things and it's also cool to tell jokes

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

andey

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

A Man and his dog posted:

Redskins Draft: A-

lmao

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

BrownThunder posted:

Just Ban Him

Are you crying dude. Are you crying because someone won't ban rg3.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy fucked around with this message at 17:06 on May 9, 2017

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I have tried to go home with a woman who was in a group of her friends. It was successful sometimes and not successful others. In both cases, neither scenario sounded like rape. That's just me, though!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

dating sounds loving awful tbqh

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

im married but feel free to troll me on that post as if i have no interest in women or w/e

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

donald trump wrong ram

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

music is better now than it has ever been

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

a neat cape posted:

I'm eating del taco

im glad of it, and nice troll on metapod

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mei. Her kit, her face, her boobies,

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

my ultimate is charging

Thanks!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

does anyone want to talk about alcoholic waiters

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

my ultimate is charging

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

kobe bryant from the freaking lakers

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i like that cartoons for adults used to be wacky kids except they say swears and now it's wacky adults except they say swears and have clincial depression

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Intruder posted:

Also war mothers whose kids die in combat and their husbands get them lobotomies rather than deal with their sadness

This loving show

It's worse because I know this poo poo actually happened

the things in my life that have made me yell at my television are bengals football and the episode ruthie of bojack horseman

Kalli posted:

Have you ever watched Moral Orel?

The arc of the third season is about his dad being angrily depressed about being trapped in a loveless marriage and lashing out at Orel, who he ends up dragging off to a hunting trip, getting blackout drunk, shooting and crippling him, then blaming him for it happening.

the woman who thinks the teddy bear wants to gently caress her is genuinely one of the most disturbing things i have ever seen

also moral orel introduced me to the mountain goats so 10/10 a+ will never watch again

• Locked thread