Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

gently caress discord its people like you causing Lowtax to have a freak out about needing to get the forums busier so he can pay his kids through college.
Most of the people in discord are regular posters and hell, they even talk about posts in discord so if anything it's generating more traffic. It's still goons tho, and if you thought a forums meltdown was great wait til you experience it in realtime.

We had a cowboys fan lose his loving poo poo about the divisional game, i'm talking lloyd christmas meltdown folks.

E; if anyone hops on discord please don't loving engage rg3

Sour Diesel fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Jan 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

also realpost in the whole mod situation intruder was the best because he let people who have posted at each other for years have fun and post at each other

also he's not MV

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

got any sevens posted:

What is the diff between discord and mumble and vent anyway? Just ui?

a few of us hop into the voice channel occasionally but we mainly just use the chat

it's basically IRC but with an interface not from 1978

https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs and go into #tff idk if anyone uses the other channels

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Lol not going Pangea so you don't have to worry about it.

Then rush Stonehenge, start making GBS threads out faith, go straight to theocracy, then build an unstoppable army.

getting a sick loving navy owns

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i had been reading the front page and lurking since like 2005ish, then ended up dating some girl that was a goon (i didn't know beforehand!!!!) and she just gifted my lazy rear end an account

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

GobiasIndustries posted:

Why are the chat & divisional threads back? Not that I'm complaining, but I can't browse the forums at work anymore so I musta missed something.

it's funny how division/chat threads were against the rules but people liked them/liked posting in them so fun was illegal

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

Ninja Gaiden and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES can piss off...

trigger warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGja0hZhOQ

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

devil may cry

getting high af and pulling off sicknasty combos as vergil is the best

dmc3 and the special edition of 4 are amazing

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

so i decided to give mr robot a go and 30 minutes into the first ep and this is loving fight club isnt it

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the new mass effect looks very 2012

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

seiferguy posted:

Everyone loves Secret of Mana / SD2, and while that is indeed A Good Game, SD3 basically took everything from that game and made it better, specifically the partner AI.

It's a shame that the Mana series had a slow descent into badness after that game. Legend of Mana was good, but not quite SD3 level, and then everything after that was quite bad.

they both had amazing soundtracks and the composer of the two games recently made an album tribute thing to both of the games and it is good

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

oh poo poo gotta find this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT4Xz_Dvs3M

it's one giant track but this youtube thing has it split up

it's called secret of mana+ i think

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

some people like food in different ways than me!!!!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i've never played yoshi's island

also i've never played a megaman game

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

metroid is better

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Spring Break My Heart posted:

So are you just taking the world's weirdest stand against them? You don't get much more widely available than Mega Man, and you could rectify that in the time it takes to read this post.

They're not at all similar games, and youve never played a Mega Man game.

i didn't say anything bad about megaman i just said i've never played any of the games

Febreeze posted:

Yeah but Metroid is just better than most games so honestly it doesn't need a qualifier

also this

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm ready

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

shut the gently caress up rg3

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i like to have sex

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chromatic posted:

The 30/30 doc on OJ Simpson was godlike but is the FX show about him any good? You know, the one with Cuba Gooding Jr.

it's not bad at all, also travolta has so much surgery he looks like someone's aunt

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

white people are great

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Oldboy has a little bit of that "too popular" backlash in public opinion but it is just as good as the other two. Amazing films. Sympathy for Lady Vengeance has the best revenge plot for sure.
At?

pwning u

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

im playing persona 4 and i've never really played a persona game before

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i bet i can kick your asses

i've seen enough anime to know all the moves

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Fairly certain Ehud would break you into toothpicks.

video of me vs ehud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EVUPCJwQwA

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm not owned

i'm not owned

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

benny this is not the confrontation u want im ver powerful

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm very powerful

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

people like different foods and beverages than me and that is unacceptable

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Would a lazy piece of poo poo be hand-crafting shrimp and scallion dumplings for his evening meal?

i can't read this out loud without laughing

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Me, I'm just high... on life. Really makes you think, doesn't it.

would someone high on life be hand-crafting shrimp and scallion dumplings for his evening meal?

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ehud posted:

i'll be you're new dad

edit: sorry about your dad btw

my dad is still alive but can you still be my dad ehud

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

my favorite part was how he went from being chill and rolling with the punches to just viciously lashing out at people about the steak

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

I don't think I've ever eaten a pop tart. As a child, my parents loved me and fed me actual food for breakfast, and as an adult, if I want a pile of sugar and carbs for breakfast, I get something that was made within the last 48 hours. Within the last 8 hours, preferably. But I almost never want to eat a big pile of sugar for breakfast, because it makes me feel sick.

It's bizarre to see the constant exercise/bodybuilding stuff in this thread get derailed by goons salivating over the worst garbage prepared packaged "food" you can buy. Ugh.

lmao shut the gently caress up

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

discord

it's good

https://discord.gg/SZT5mHs

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

So what are y'all count as your greatest heartbreak? No divorce stories allowed, too sad.

when my friends didn't accept me after i told them i was now a hanzo main

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

me to the guy who started this downer topic

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/849347472518414337

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

gently caress you Kalli. gently caress you. Yeah, haircuts are the same as decapitation. If Trump's presidency kills off your breed of glib, indiscriminate cynicism, then maybe the untold amounts of suffering will have been worth it.

gently caress you forever. Die you stupid gently caress.

lmao

• Locked thread