Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

f-gently caress you kalli!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

pig slut lisa posted:

skeevy and weird and gross and bad

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the cord is cool and i played video games with tff goons and it was fun

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

andrew luck kinda sucks if you think about it

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

Red Dwarf is the best science fiction television show ever made. :colbert:

Have you seen the new ones?

farscape

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

king size beds are good, having the extra space is good

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sounds like it was a passionate and romantic relationship

wanting to sleep comfortably has nothing to do with that

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

let's talk about anime

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

berserk is a cool anime so is jojo

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

you should dump her and regroup

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

186 posted:

I wish I could, but I'm coming up flat.

lol

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

ugh yeah

My wife and I have figured out that with our combined skills we have a pretty good set of post apocalypse survival stuff. She's a ceramic artist who makes robots, I took some blacksmithing classes and know how to shoot with a bow, she can identify a fair number of plants and I can properly cook a steak and maintain a rifle and maybe fix a car if I have the shop manual and tools. And she can make clothing and program an arduino and operate a CNC mill and when she was a kid her parents had a horse and goats and chickens and so she can do animal husbandry pretty well too.

Unfortunately my knowledge in the areas of football, british television shows, dungeons and dragons, writing developer and administrator documentation for enterprise software, and the collected works of terry pratchett will all be useless in the future hellpocalypse.

but enough about your minecraft server

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Someone in the office just said "have a good lunch."

Why the gently caress would you say that.
lmao

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

white people are great

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

andy dalton and your words are bad

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Classical Western Thinker

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

you're all dumb

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Volkerball posted:

Look at me, studiously undoing the autocorrect on my phone when it tries to capitalize after a period, so I appear casual and chill.

lol

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i get mad at letters in posts

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

kalli is a cool dude and i love that some autist really hates him for the most benign poo poo

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

I'm a sad angry guy on the Internet, but I didn't spend election season telling people that a standard-issue Democrat and a vindictive, sadistic, racist rapist were functionally the same. So I'll always have that going for me.

If enough people think I'm making GBS threads up the chat thread, I'll stop this pointless vendetta.

yea you kinda suck poo poo my dude which is p impressive compared to the rest of this thread

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Shangri-Law School posted:

Joe Flacco is elite.

hell i'm on board

gently caress you kalli

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

rugrats cosplay

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The first season is slow and I almost stopped watching it, but it finally picks up near the end. The 2nd season is some of the best TV I've seen. This 3rd and final season (series finale this weekend) isn't as good as s2 but that's more of a testament to how good s2 was. Still a good show.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

dungeons and dragons is good

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the leftovers finale was p decent

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Don't make a kid you dumbass, if you really want to be a parent adopt one of the many children who already exist and need a good family.

lol shut the gently caress up

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

When my wife and I began our relationship, we took pictures of stuff on film. I have developed photographs documenting the first ~8 years of our relationship.

im sure your minecraft server was very nice

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

mv was right

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

But then I have to hear you guys. That is a level of commitment I don't know if I am comfortable with tbh

people mostly use it for the chat thing, it doesn't force you on voice

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

weird Asian candy posted:

Is it a safe zone where I won't hear Sour Diesel yell "gently caress the falcons"? :ohdear:

of course, i've changed my ways

even if i was totally lying (which i wouldn't about such a thing) you are my "jay cutler loving sucks and has always sucked" ally over the years, and i respect that

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chichevache posted:

Just did my polygraph. :ohdear:

the results on the polygraph itself mean nothing and is used as an intimidation tool to get you to fess up to the guy running it

also if you tighten up your butthole it fucks with the polygraph

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i forgot why something about bloodflow but if you pucker your butt like no other when you answer questions it affects the results and makes everything look like a "lie"

but yea the whole thing is just set up so the guy running it will say "I see something here" and re-ask you the question hoping you get scared into telling the truth or something, it's really dumb.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i have a high elf rogue in dungeons and dragons

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ehud posted:

I did it as a support main in solo queue

Still jealous?

would you think any less of me if i told you i'm a hanzo main

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

zen is great when you get that feeling going into a game your dps is going to suck poo poo so you go ahead and pick a "healer" so they don't flip out

support sucks though, the chimada brothers and winston and a dashing cowboy are my waifus

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

my ultimate is charging

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

cam newton is garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ehud posted:

Last night I was playing overwatch with some coworkers and they started talking about anime and then an hour later they were still talking about anime but the entire time I was still just making calls because i don't watch cartoons, I play them

coworker 1: I really like Mushi Mushi Sentai Warriors

Ehud: Roadhog is flanking to the right.

Coworker 2: Yeah it's good but have you seen Super Shanuki Tiger Parade?

Ehud: careful, their Soldier has ult for the next fight

Coworker 3: I just finished Princess Mononoke: Blood Tears

Ehud: Discord on Pharah.

lmao

• Locked thread