Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

gently caress cancer because i just now almost have my hair grown back to where it was before they cut my dome open to remove a tumor

and i have beautiful hair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i actually have a p gorgeous face

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i missed sci fi chat but the answer is farscape

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i made a thing

http://vmashup.com/1IWP5rmA

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/895406208424845313/video/1

god bless this man

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

The biggest news today was the announcement of the Secret of Mana remake imo

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

the subtleties of the taco

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnd0qg4I_MM

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

Dear Phobeste,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really your posting is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the kneeling stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about politics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not politics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Phobeste, you're my only hope.

lol how about you shut the gently caress up bitch

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

thx

e: also why am i supposed to know about emails the bad comic guy gets

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i'm not, they deserved it

also i told pm to stfu bitch all the time on discord he knows i love him

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Phobeste posted:

Dear Sour Diese,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really your posting is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the comic stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about comics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not comics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Sour Diesel, you're my only hope.

i can probably kick your rear end irl

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

thx but my heart belongs to benny the snake

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

yea

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Its Rinaldo posted:

SD I wanna be more invlovled on the chord but all the jokey channel names confuse me I don't know where to go pls advise

they've been renamed but the main one has been listed at the top so always just go to that one

currently it's named "main chat for bad teams"

https://discord.gg/yHHYezh

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Chichevache posted:

How are we supposed to know about the in-jokes between you and the other bad posters?

that's why i made that post, so now people know that pm is my wife

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Probably Magic posted:

lol how about you shut the gently caress up bitch

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i know who im voting for in 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010