Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Remember when we lamented on how terrible 2016 was and how it was rock bottom so the only way to go in 2017 would be up? lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So looks like if I want to get abs next year all I need to do is starve myself to near death then slowly eat to not die then continue eating healthy from then on?
Follow the Gandhi Diet my good man

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sean10mm posted:

The ideal thing in general is to find a very strenuous exercise that doesn't bore you to death, so you will consistently do a shitload of it without hating life and quitting.
This

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I still laugh at people who go "I don't want to lift weights because I don't want to get big."
It's mostly soccer moms who believe this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

sean10mm posted:

There was an epidemic of this in whatever the workout subform was called years ago when I was dumb enough to post there and give controversial advice like "If you want some visible muscles maybe try one of these beginner weight programs, I dunno?"

:qq: BUT I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE A MUSCLE MANS :qq:

I'm long past tilting at that particular windmill though.
Ah, Watch & Weight, also home to that god awful Low Carb Megathread (which I admittedly posted in but was nowhere near as crazy as a lot of the people who posted there, namely TheCosmicMuffet).

"EAT ALL THE BACON AND SAUSAGE AND CRISCO YOU WANT. JUST DON'T EAT A CARB"

"This sugar-free ketchup happens to have a sugar alcohol in it. Will I gain 20 lbs overnight? :ohdear:"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

weird Asian candy posted:

Have you guys ever done the keto diet? I've been toying with the idea of doing it...I do love brown rice and sweet potatoes a lot though so :smith:
I have and highly recommend it. I've been off the wagon for the past few weeks though. Stupid holidays :argh:

Look up "targeted keto" since it caters to those who workout

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Silly Burrito posted:

What is your butt shape? This is important.

mine is inverted lol

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
thinking.jpeg

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
My crock-pot went kaput a long time back. Which one would you guys recommend buying?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DaFrugalGamer posted:

Thanks for the Twitter link you gigantic rear end clown
huff my balls bitch

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FizFashizzle posted:

Why do people hate clay travis again?

Adbot