Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Doltos posted:

Are you starting to get why I don't like those two?

Don't pretend you are blameless in this you contributed too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
How can you hate double dragon

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I never played past X3.

Smart

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

There's no such thing from not-communists hth

Yeah that is an extremely slanted telling of the story.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

It's also a shitpost. I don't know what happened nor do I care.

Fair though I was talking about blindside

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BlindSite posted:

Worry about what individuals do and not what someone rants at their tv about.

Depending on how long they go it can make things awkward as gently caress.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

It's not really worth rehashing here because it's the dumbest topic this side of deflategate and there are a million articles and stories on it if you really want to learn more. Suffice to say it's more like .05% deserved criticism and 95.5% retarded manbabies harassing anyone who disagree.

It basically started because some girl dev dated a dude who reviewed games and he had reviewed her game.

Mind you this game was free to play.

Then in a weird coincidence only women were targeted.

Same basic principle applies to Amy, for some reason people only care that she steals jokes, literally the oldest trick in stand up comedy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Can I still make fun of Denis Leary?

He was in demolition man.

He was not the good part of demolition man

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bad Moon posted:

Russia got warning before Congress. Lol

Trump is on friendlier terms with Russia.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Haha, holy poo poo he wrote his own fan-fiction book.

With a school shooter bend.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bad Moon posted:

I don't know anything about carpentry. What's going on in this pic? Wouldn't you fall through if you put a floor on that?

He's cutout some of the support and is going to put a tub on it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The best part is that if he wasn't a flawed weirdo who imagined that he would get praise from the internet for his DIY project, he probably would not have ever known how stupid this was until after he put approximately a thousand pounds of tub and tile directly on top of the weak spot he created, then filled his gigantic tub with several hundred more pounds of water, and promptly fell through the floor as his house collapsed like Jenga on top of him

He also used the excuse that he wasn't going to use the tub much so it was fine.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Hot Diggity! posted:

Yes true and I can't wait for him to retire in a few years so Giannis can be the best playing

Couldn't even beat the raptors, SMH.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Great job. Now this thread is being monitored by the FBI and ATF.

Lol if you don't think Trump has every one who has made a joke against Trump on that list.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

All I know about the podcast forum is the super best friends thread or whatever and from reading that thread I don't get why people watch/listen to those incredibly broken people.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sbf is cool and fun and people who have strong opinions about sbf other than "lol this is funny" are bizarre to me

This opinion is strange to be me.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Couldn't even make loving France Fascist, SMH.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It's just a silly pretext to ban a creepy rapist.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

Engage in eye contact. But not constant eye contract. Shake hands firmly. Do not offer her a DVD set of Neon Genesis Evangelion as a first date greeting gift.

Yeah you bring your blue rays of the rebuilds.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

swickles posted:

How else can I document my date with your mom?

With a lot of jump cuts and filler.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

BlindSite posted:

The Turkish dont just hate the kurds because they exist. They have a nasty habit of suicide bombing shopping centres and killing national service troops at road blocks.

Not saying the Turkish are justified in what they do to the Kurdish but its not a black and white situation.

That isn't why they hate them either.

They hate them because the Kurds want more Kurdish territory autonomy and the Turks want none of that.

The other stuff is just window dressing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Spoeank posted:

TRUMP WANTS FLYNN BACK

Well they were alike in many ways.

Kindred spirits

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Hiring back someone you fired as the president is hilariously insane tho

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I don't think Trump even knows what Flynn's job was, he just wants his buddy back

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Trump has broken American politics.

Where before it was simply janky,

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

It was good not great, already cost a fortune, and it was about to have to start paying even more due to run length.

How is it that expensive, it couldn't be the sets.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Does Tim Allen still make big money.

I can't see that being a thing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Chilichimp posted:

How do you not know Allen makes bank? How is that possible?

I mean anymore.

He hasn't been a thing in like two decades.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

Someone please explain how the Celtics won.

The Cavs got a big lead and coasted.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

I was going to make much the same joke, but decided I'm being too pessimistic today.

Awh man. I recall my US history book in HS had the Dukakis tank picture and a little writeup and everything in I think a section about media coverage in modern politics.

US history books now should certainly cover the utterly poisonous effects the cable news channels have had on society.

I went to a Christian school so mine spent most of its time poo poo talking the clintons. Mainly Bill as it was the 90s.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Aside from the obvious "if you talk about a submarine that's out of port you've said too much" thing I wonder if Trump realizes that nuclear submarine as a term describes the propulsion system.

The dude can barely string two sentences together, so I doubt it.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he declared himself god and attacked NK with Air Force One.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It's nice that we have a lovely fox sitcom character for president.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

We are just living in a real life Cory in the house.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Technically true

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Americans are the worst.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

PrinceRandom posted:

Why would you tax corporate tax if you wanna tax high income? Just about all of the corporate tax is shifted to either consumers or workers. It has literally the worst tax incidence of any tax in existence.

What this isn't true, besides the worst tax is sales tax. Your thinking lower corporate tax is the least effective stimulus.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

He's right tho.

That is the coldest take ever.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Mel continues to be wrong and dumb I see.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Lebron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

weird Asian candy posted:

...can thank Michael for the shoe deals and endorsement money.

And Micheal can think previous player for thing what's your point.

He didn't invent the endorsement thing if that is your point, if you even have one.

• Locked thread