Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
goon confession: i joined for LF, but then i got better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

FizFashizzle posted:

You've never added me for dota

never play dota with people you like unless you want the both of you to not like each other anymore

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

this gonna be one hell of a fun litmus test between People That Know How Politics Works and dont

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
my best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who said that steve bannon went to the same doctor that took out marilyn manson's ribs

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

FizFashizzle posted:

i thought they owned Sams

they do and sams sucks; i would say compared to costco, but i wouldn't know the latter considering the nearest costco is in like kansas or whatever

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
the blurst thing about today is the way that every republican leader is oh so carefully wording their condolences in a way that can be read as defending the nazis, at least until they get loving called out on it

example (top 1)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
because it's 2017, and nazis are a core constituency for the republican party

• Locked thread