Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

intruder what happened nooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic posted:

Anyone else find this poo poo tone-deaf and terrifying? I mean I guess some action needs to happen with heroin dealers but :stare:

https://www.facebook.com/LakeCountySO/videos/1632015356828157/

In a just world, this Sheriff and his fake ISIS would already be out of office.

Also, lol good luck charging people with stuff that's not the law.

Side note, I just posted a Michael Scott quote to facebook about drugs and people are taking it seriously and it's either funny or sad and I haven't figured out which yet.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

My buddy got free tickets to the Royals last night. So we got there, and our parking pass didn't work, because it was for tonight instead. As were the tickets.

But I got on stubhub and bought more tickets so we could go to the game last night.

But then an hour later after tailgating we realized that stubhub shut down the tickets for last night and I had actually purchased more tickets for tonight.

So I guess I'm going to Kauffman tonight and trying to resell these fuckin tickets on stubhub, but no one wants them because the Royals were good for two years and now we have 29 more before they're worth a poo poo again.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hey the tickets sold.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am on a seafood diet

When I see food, I carefully considered its nutritional content in relation to my intended fitness goals and deduce whether its consumption would be beneficial towards those goals.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It's crazy how different he and his brother are.

Every night after I get the kids down, Rick Bayless teaches me how to make a couple excellent Mexican dishes.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah just don't buy Chinese Tilapia.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Oh yeah, I remember that rite of passage, the old trip to the trout farm.

Some of us grew up out in the country where there were trout hatcheries. I take my kids to one probably once a year.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

I think visiting a trout farm is more of a regional thing (particularly south?) than rural per say.

This one is in the part of Missouri that proudly associates with the confederate flag so...

Biggest trout I ever caught was in Idaho on a Nez Perce reservation.

a neat cape posted:

Look up his roasted tomatillo salsa. loving delicious

I watched him make it the other night and realized this is where my brother stole his roasted tomatillo salsa recipe from, so I'm gonna make it next time I'm near my family and just give him the side eye the whole time.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

hey I missed kid chat and I just wanted to chime in and say "gently caress you" to all the DINKs

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I did Keto for 2 months and once I got used to it, I really didn't mind it. I lost a lot of weight that I was carrying while my wife was pregnant.

Plus I got to eat a lot of bacon and eggs.

I didn't check my old vs new cholesterol though.

So anecdotally it worked for me.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

One caveat for doing keto is that you really need to keep a close eye on your sodium intake because it can add up real quick

you're supposed to eat a lot of sodium on keto.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

How much? I've been doing keto for almost a year and have been OCD about keeping my sodium intake below 2300mg/day, although I know there have been times I've gone beyond that.

In any case I've managed to drop 30 lbs so to each his own :shobon:

yeah I did a way different version of keto that involved me eating way more protein than I was supposed to.

But yeah, keto is almost "don't measure your sodium" because you need it to encourage your body to stay hydrated.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Parmesan crisps from costco

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I want to watch TV but one of my wife's friends brought her kids over and they lost my loving remote.

I loving hate other people's kids.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

A Man and his dog posted:

DUN DUN DUN the lost remote....

Also :lol: who just being dropping off their kids at someone else's house cause we friends.

she didn't drop them off. they sat around and talked or some poo poo while her kids just did whatever the gently caress cause they aren't disciplined ever.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Remote update. I found it. It was behind a couch stuck in a window sill.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

The texture just doesn't do it for me

You're supposed to spread it on toast like butter

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Either way I hope he dies.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I'm going to raise my mower deck this weekend and start mowing much higher for a fuller, prettier lawn.

Come at me

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

No Irish Need Imply posted:

I have a queen but I'm thin and like thin ladies so it's fine. However I do feel bad for them because I apparently snore pretty bad. I got to fix that at some point. Where my snore goons at?

I snore, but sometimes my wife snores and I have to tug the covers to get her to shut up and not know I said anything.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Become more psychologically comfortable in your environment so you stop feeling compelled to sleep while protecting your vital organs from nighttime predation

or maybe you sleep on your back because you're afraid someone will try to do butt stuff to you while you sleep

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

he is making a face like he is farting and like as soon as he is done he is going to yell the word fart and point at someone

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

that burrito looks like it's leaking snot

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chromatic, you are retweeting a lot of Steve Austin today. Are you okay? Do you need some whoop rear end?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is that you or someone else

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Leave Fiz alone you loving jerks

I just knew he was an actor and medical tourist. I thought he was in sharknado

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

your liver won't make it to 40

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Went to a new dentist today. He wants to do invisalign because the guy who did my braces 18 years ago apparently was a dumb fuckup and now my jaw likes to rest in the wrong spot.

What a crock of poo poo.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah, I'm not sure when I'll pull that trigger, because even with insurance, I'll be paying 3k out of pocket.

Oh well, just more jaw pain for me in the interim!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

oh my god the gdt tonight is gonna be full of people going "hi i haven't paid attention to football since last year but who did my seahawks take? 12 12 12 12 "

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

swickles posted:

Where should I go for lunch?

Is there cheap seafood that is good near you?

I would like a gallon of shrimp.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Bad Moon posted:

High quality sushi or just a metric poo poo ton?

What do you think

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Woke up at 5 am to smoke 2 pork butts, my 2nd time using the smoker baby!

Can't see the picture, but I'm happy for you. The last time I did two butts I ended up freezing 5 quart bags full of pulled pork, which is an awesome way to enjoy some easy bbq on a weeknight.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Spoeank posted:

My company does full matching up to 6% and starting in 2018 they're doing full match up to 6% + 4%. So 6% paid gets 16% in your 401k.

Under 30 goons this is what excites you in the future just fyi

This is what my company had and it owns bones.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I am at the doctor's office and they told me to get undressed and put on some medical gown shorts thing.

I dunno how undressed is too undressed.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

everything is good, no butt stuff was required this time.

9 more years and there will be butt stuff.

maybe liquidfriend and i can make a buddy appointment.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I put around 6k into an HSA yearly. We use the poo poo out of it though, because there's 6 of us. Max out of pocket is 5k, so we end up leaving a bit extra in there yearly.

Not a huge fan, but it is a nice way to make more of your income not taxable.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

HSAs are a way for rich people to stash away more money without it being taxed.

If you need an HSA for actual health purposes you are fuuuuuuucked

???

Do most plans that come with an HSA not have a max out of pocket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I have no idea how to do chest gains except for bench and then some flies.

• Locked thread