Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I didn't know weed affected cholesterol. Do you count daily steps?

I don't count daily steps, I am not sure if weed directly affects cholesterol but smoking is bad for your heart and weed smoke is smoke, also it does lead to worse diet choices

not touching any BBQ until my results improve, I want to live a long life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
frankly I just eat way too much fried food, fatty meats and dairy. Going to start leaning into fish and vegetables

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
also my people are the most cursed race when it comes to heart disease so I think a big part of this is genetics

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Who is TB and slashie

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’m watching a bunch of Christmas movies with my gf and we are on Cast Away now (it counts) and I forgot how great this movie is

I thought it was interesting that Tom Hanks needed to create Wilson before he started talking to himself, I talk to myself already without being marooned

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
In an alternate universe Nimrata “Nikki Haley” Randhawa would be reviewing skin whitening creams on a YouTube channel

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

weird Asian candy posted:

Cooking/baking shows are strangely addicting. I went through a period where I could not stop watching Chopped.

I’m on a Beat Bobby Flay binge right now

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I feel a tremendous sadness deep in my bones and spirit

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You joke, but the scene where you're supposed to assume like 20 hours have passed, his hands are bloody from his emo rage sledgehammer trance is pretty impossible. I don't think even John Henry could swing a 15lb sledge for that long

He may have stopped every 1 hour to eat a few Gatorade energy chews

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Risk is the worst loving board game ever

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Blitz7x posted:

Risk but instead of rolling dice you play a game of Stratego for each battle

It’s been 8 hours, I’m sweaty and hungry and cornered in Australia. My dad is screaming at my younger brother and I don’t think my gf want to sleep in the same bed as me tonight

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Leperflesh posted:

RISK is not a good family game in any case. Too competitive and rewarding of ruthless behavior. If you do play it with your family I suggest outlawing any form of diplomacy, because nothing engenders hard feelings more than having your probably-winning position undercut by your family members allying against you. Well, except for when one of them stabs the other as soon as you're no longer the #1 threat.

Yeah I’ve been playing it with 4 family members today and the intensity of the fights is pretty bad, it felt like we were fighting about real life stuff not a board game. I was so angry at some points, like the kind of anger that feels unhealthy and scary

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Spades is the best family game

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
We have Ticket To Ride too but it’s set in America. It’s really fun

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Does anyone else have a world of poo poo waiting for them in 2018 and kind of upset at how fast the holidays are going by

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

BlindSite posted:

I've literally punched on with nazis have you?

Lollllll

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

No Butt Stuff posted:

You need some heat resistant gloves. Just... Trust me.

Yep. Put on some silicone gloves and just grab handfuls of pork shoulder and squeeze, fastest way of shredding meat

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’m sorry to hear that Intruder. Was it a long time coming or a surprise?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
They make special chairs for playing games? Why can’t you sit in a regular chair? Does it have buttons and joysticks embedded in it?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I saw Zodiac, it was good. I was reading about the background online and learned that George Lucas was obsessed with the Zodiac murders as a kid and named the Toschi station on Tattoine after the lead detective on the case (played by Mark Ruffalo)

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
my favorite movies are A Few Good Men, Apollo 13, Gangs of Wasseypur, The Big Lebowski, Four Lions, ....thats a great collection of movies

Creed too, that's a great movie....Rocky 4 is good, Conan the Barbarian is good, Friday too, there are a lot of favorites of mine

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
post your New Year resolutions. Don't say that its futile, you are already setting yourself up for failure....aim high

1. I'm going to be kinder, in all avenues of life
2. its the year of the quadriceps

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
https://twitter.com/BrokenRev/status/941447041988874246

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I don't mean to sound cruel, but...

does anyone else feel like there are an unusually high number of TV ads regarding children dying of cancer or dogs dying of abuse? Is it a function of the holidays?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
What is a neoliberal

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’m at the gym squatting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I also watched the first new Chappelle standup special last night and really enjoyed it. The part about white people dinner/frying baloney/stovetop stuffing was so good

• Locked thread