Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The only way to cook salmon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLTynG9aVvE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I too drink salmon shakes to purge my body

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Nice! posted:

Tuna? I've caught a couple of those fishing before.

Holy gently caress dude how much did that weigh

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Nice! posted:

Commercial fishers estimated it at 140. I didn’t keep any of it, though. We took home 4 smaller tuna and an a wahoo that was still far more fish than we knew what to do with. The three large ones all were kept by the fishers and sold at auction for 500-700 a piece.

Very nice. I was on a boat with a guy who landed a 250 pounder and that got sold at auction for 2 grand I heard. And I heard from other people that it was on the small side for North Carolina tuna.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
None of this would happen if we reverted to bows and arrows

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Intruder posted:

My Christmas gift was a likely divorce

Don't feel bad for me: it's my favorite gift this year

Come to NJ i'll hook you up with NJ house wifes

Doltos