Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
I rate floating disconnected from society at large and floating mindlessly through an isolated life 9/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Im*

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Are there any good league wide football podcasts not focused on fanty other than around the NFL, which is incredibly good; the ringer NFL, which is incredibly bad; and the ddfp, which is incredibly McDonalds

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Blitz7x posted:

My wedding is in a month on a Saturday and I legit had family members RSVP no because they had tickets to the Tennessee / USC game

Rocky top, bitch

which USC?

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Gotta fool the spam filters

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

At cirque right now. Luzia.

I'm blown away at everything.

Gf was a lvl ten gymnast and she's just "this poo poo is acro no biggie."

drat level 10. Halfway to the dream baby

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

drat this trump character... Listen folks I don't want to politicize the conversation but I think he might not be great. Don't know if y'all will agree but I'm just stating my opinion here! Send post

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Sour Diesel posted:

thx

e: also why am i supposed to know about emails the bad comic guy gets

Dear Sour Diese,

I'm a fan of your work, sometimes I disagree with your blurbs but...who cares really your posting is funny. As a fan, as a politically involved individual, as a conservative I have a major favor to ask.

Please, please. please do not do any posts on the comic stuff. I want to watch football to NOT think about comics. They are trying to take that away from me, please let your posting remain a bastion of talking football and not comics. I will beg you on my knees (pun sort of intended). My Titans are leading the division and all anyone wants to talk about is McCoy stretching during the anthem.

Help me Sour Diesel, you're my only hope.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Time posted:

SD you're funny but not a jerk, you're thick but not fat, you're good at video games...i have a huge crush on you dude!!

Imagine spelling it thick. This is why the bears won

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

“This is my deconstructed mole”, he screamed as PETA dragged him away

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Lifting goons. I'm starting to go back to the gym and need a starting point. Can anyone recommend a good starting back workout?

Lie down on a bench and use your muscles to hold your phone in the air above your head and gently caress around. 5 sets, 10 minute reps, during the 2 minute breaks you can sit up but don't leave the bench.

Next, key part of all fitness routines, grab some free weights and make your way into a squat rack. Now put the safety bars about knee height, then lie across them sideways so one is on the back of your calves and the other is across your shoulders (may vary depending on how tall you are) and plank looking at the ceiling, phone above you. this is harder so only 2 minute sets but feel free to take about 10 minutes in between each of them and do curls with the free weights so you don't get bored.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

Ive seen this routine a lot...

It’s popular because it gets results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

Wings are only good as long as they're cooked still attached to the chicken. that way you even get both kinds

• Locked thread