Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
greetings friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't want his Patriot rear end

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

warcrimes posted:

My #1 FA target is Calais Campbell but Bennett would be a nice weapon for a position we've been getting weak production from. Also lol if you don't want a player because he played on a team you don't like.

you suck his dick all you want but i ain't throwing away my dignity for a w. once a pat always a pat. you ease your rear end on down the road, bennett.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Yall leave Warcrimes alone

I also support war crimes. The more war crimes the better, that's what I always say.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

"would be an upgrade at the position" is a huge understatement"

When's the last time we had a functional ILB? Kirk Morrison?

Rolando McClain? Or did you mean functional for us

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

warcrimes posted:

To me there wasn't a better natural blend of BPA and need than Malik Hooker to the Chargers. Glad y'all didn't pull the trigger on that one.

Well aside from Reuben to the Raiders in the first.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

LiquidFriend posted:

I thought that there was no way in hell the Raiders were going to pass on Foster. I am glad that they did.

I'm not. Feels like Hayden over Lotulelei all over again.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
That mother fucker

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
There's a full forward for the Suns named Peter Wright who's really tall and they call him two meter Peter. Welp, that's my P/M nickname story

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Looks more like he's about to go released mode.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hue never would've said some poo poo like that.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a neat cape posted:

I hope Brady stomps whoever wins the division, actually

gently caress you

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Any fan boy of the patriots doesn't even belong in this division. Go to the afc south, scab.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Black Sunshine posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you? Objectively speaking, that man did a tremendous amount of great things for football.

I can understand hating al Davis if you aren't a Raiders fan. What I can't understand is not hating tom Brady if you aren't a patriots fan

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Cool, I was just thinking we have too many Broncos posters.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
And yet the Raiders went to the super bowl during his coaching career and he didn't.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Grittybeard posted:

I mean if you really want to revisit that super bowl appearance we can do that.

We got robbed of the Raiders/Rams super bowl too. That would've been a good one.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Knock on wood you bitch

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

That may work on a system qb and system receivers, but not on a real team

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

No Butt Stuff posted:

I think Marshawn Lynch is the least hated Raider in KC since Bo Jackson.

Surely there was no ill will to the great American hero and football legend rich gannon

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

Losing the longsnapper against the Chargers was some mighty bullshit

Nope, not gonna let you get me down

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Nothing but good Doc B vibes.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/JoshDubowAP/status/910604766245396480

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sure he was on a 13-0 run against the raiders but then tyvon branch happened

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Now that the Raiders and Chiefs are both good again I wonder how many fans will die when they play at Arrowhead?

I intend to do my part. :ese:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Huh

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Yep. Always root for the team playing the loving Broncos, no exceptions ever

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/DPENN70/status/917206754261221378

https://twitter.com/ych_3/status/917220746815930368

I see.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Thursday is going to be such a bad game

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
We'll see. Coaching is definitely not a strong suit, but we've got major holes all over the defense, and I'm starting to suspect our receivers and o-line are overhyped. I don't think we're in a full rebuild phase, but we still need a lot of different pieces.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I was wrong chiefs defense is broke and game ruled

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/GehlkenNFL/status/924005251148951552

This'll probably be tyrods best game of the season.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kiimo posted:

I can't be the only one who sees that name in print and every time immediately sings to themselves "it's a Shane about Ray".

You might be

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Tommy Kelly is dead to me. I wouldn't piss on him to put out a fire.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Grittybeard posted:

I choose to believe Chester McGlockton wasn't before your time and you just didn't give a poo poo.

Which would make sense because holy poo poo did he not do a damned thing for the Chiefs.

e: Holy poo poo I'd completely forgotten McGlockton died a few years ago.

Just a couple years before my time, but I hate the Patriots way more than the chiefs anyways.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kiimo posted:

I’m so glad i don’t have to covet Cousins anymore.

Bad news, you can take the boy out of Kansas City but you can't take the Kansas City out of the boy.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Eli Wiggum posted:

:eng101: W/L record isn't necessarily a great indicator of how good a team truly is. There are many variables; strength of schedule chief among them.

The raiders crushed the Jets, the Jets crushed the bills, and the bills crushed the raiders. "Good" and "bad" are simplistic human concepts we've created to assign value to that which cannot be quantified. The fact is that the dealings of the football gods are outside of the mortal plane, and it is only with arrogance or stupidity with which a mortal can claim to know the intricacies of these inner workings. From our lowly vantage point, chaos reigns. All teams are good and bad simultaneously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The raiders offense played out of its mind last year and we got a lot of lucky breaks, which helped to cover that we had a 5-11 defense. Now the offense has regressed, none of the holes on defense got patched, there's no one to bail them out, and the results are predictable. Firing KNJ isn't going to be an immediate fix, but the dude has shown absolutely nothing to be encouraged about with the defense, and his firing is long overdue. Makes me feel better about next season.

• Locked thread