Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
5/10 not even a distant cousin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That's not cool guys come on he'll believe you

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

He's coming off of a couple of good seasons in Buffalo and can play MLB and WLB, so has some versatility and is a pretty big upgrade over Malcolm Smith. He topped my B list FAs available.

Please post your breakdown. Who is the best zone blocking guard under 28 who won't break the bank?

Also he'll have to have strong versatility so center experience is nice too. Thanks!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wait are you trying to tell me we're ignoring the guard position?

Doesn't sound like us.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
She has inconsistencies in her story as well.

Both of them can't seem to get it straight. I'd be very nervous if I were pulling for him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What kinda money could you give him though? How many franchises we talkin'

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

indigi posted:

Miami isn't, the rest of it extremely is

Palm Beach County and below on the east coast. Everything else is southern AF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002