Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molestationary Store

Errbody's gettin' demodded cause DRAMAS or somethin' so now the forums are all anarchy maybe? We still have duck or whatevs tho right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

I think this is a "safe zone", like a "no PvP area"

as long as you say "base" and maintain one point of contact it'll be fine

Elusif

Our mod here mostly minds her own business and tends to her own flock, we should be fine.

social vegan

when I was 16 we thought our boss at the gas station quit and we had already divvied up most of the juicy fruit before she came back from lunch and yelled at us

Android Blues

The Something Awful Forums > Main > BYOB: we still have duck

death sext

there will be no skirmishes here, only trading of merchandise (posts) and ideas (more posts).

speaking of merchandise if anyone's gots a pikachu illustrator Pokémon card pls pm me

Piso Mojado

im ready to rumble

Piso Mojado

lets not discuss whats going on outside our borders here, ty op for yur post tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i'm still here

also this:

Piso Mojado posted:

lets not discuss whats going on outside our borders here, ty op for yur post tho

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

• Locked thread