Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
Stellaris: You Can Always Banks On Paradox

:frogbon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

Baronjutter posted:

No one likes getting their planets invaded either, but it happens. It should be a thing that only happens with a huge big attractive empire versus some tiny little poo poo country with no chance. If you're already in that position as a player you've lost anyways.

Why not have it be a modifier for diplomatic vassalization and annexation then? I also might not always want a planet that would flip to my control.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug

Ein Sexmonster posted:

My favorite part of this screenshot is the government name. Literal death panels.

That one councilor is being a real stick in the mud. Everybody knows we should kill them right away but he wants to do it all efficiently.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
The stellaris team has the hive mind ethic so really it's simpler to just credit you.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
I hope games discussion on the internet reaches a point where calling somebody a Star Citizen is equivalent to Godwin's Law.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

Pillbug
I was sold on building my own ring world, everything else is gravy.

• Locked thread