Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Doug Sisk posted:

Goddamn, now that you mention it 1999 really was the best year. The future looked good then.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

500 bad things posted:

1999 is objectively the worst year because it was the year my parents must've made wh**pie (can we say that here?) for me to be born when I was

gently caress you.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

let it mellow posted:

it was the year I nailed ur mom

Thank you, forums poster let it mellow for making the obvious joke we all knew needed to be made, but did not want to make ourselves.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

500 bad things posted:

I fr (for real) don't know my dad so that's a pretty mean thing to say... did I do something to make you hate me?

Nigga, why you got a Doug AV, if you were born in 00? That's a 90's kid jam right there.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Kuato posted:

Looks like we found the FBI/CIA plant on the forums. No one on this forum is under the age of 25.

Agreed. It's a ruse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Senor Dog posted:

That's now bannable for your information

Signing your posts is bannable? You'd better be careful from now on, then.

• Locked thread