Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
1999 is objectively the worst year because it was the year my parents must've made wh**pie (can we say that here?) for me to be born when I was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
hey I'm cool though, I've seen all 3 matrix movies like 100 times

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
gently caress you if I can drive I can post. I can almost join the army and smoke, though I think my mom wouldn't line either of those LOL am I right?!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

let it mellow posted:

it was the year I nailed ur mom

I fr (for real) don't know my dad so that's a pretty mean thing to say... did I do something to make you hate me?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Bananana posted:

Nigga, why you got a Doug AV, if you were born in 00? That's a 90's kid jam right there.

idk the kids in my PE class call me doug because theres a football player named steve (also in the class), so I googled doug when I bought my account (with my own money from my own job tyvm) and picked the coolest looking one

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Kuato posted:

Looks like we found the FBI/CIA plant on the forums. No one on this forum is under the age of 25.

no joke I'd love to be a cop when I grow up but my mom says I'm too small. my older brother hooked me up with https://www.somethingawful.com when he still lived with us and it was LOL so I knew I needed to join for myself when I got a job!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
yeah my older brother is bigger than me no poo poo

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
I bet he's stronger than you too

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
your a real rear end in a top hat you know that? my brother was in the math olympiad, he's probably way smarter than you!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
the best part of the matrix was they made the anime-trix

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ProfessorMurder posted:

My brother was in The Animatrix, he's probably way more animated than you!

why don't you eat some more toxic berries buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
well poo poo, thanks bud!

• Locked thread