Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
feller
Jul 5, 2006

1999 was actually the best year in human civilization.

We had the internet and a booming economy and no responsibilities other than homework.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

glowstick party tonight posted:

In 1999 the two directors of The Matrix were men

How does their gender affect you? Caring too much is bad. Anyway no one cares about your issues

feller
Jul 5, 2006

500 bad things posted:

1999 is objectively the worst year because it was the year my parents must've made wh**pie (can we say that here?) for me to be born when I was

You aren't allowed in this thread little baby

feller
Jul 5, 2006

500 bad things posted:

your a real rear end in a top hat you know that? my brother was in the math olympiad, he's probably way smarter than you!

You're a good poster. I've decided you're allowed to stay and post about your conception year after all

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Sentient Data posted:

Plural is right, vids were split up into around a dozen individual files, and the resolution was about on par with the first ipod video

resolution?? What are you? A nerd?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

let it mellow posted:

don't sign ur goddamn posts

That's now bannable for your information

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Chinatown posted:

everything is fine OP stop watching the news

also make sure to be white and male like myself

the economy is bad and I now have to do things because little idiots rely on me for food and warmth everything is not fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Chinatown posted:

you dug your own grave

No it was, like, society's fault, man.

• Locked thread