Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best In The South
This poll is closed.
Atlanta Falcons 33 16.92%
Carolina Panthers 42 21.54%
New Orleans Saints 42 21.54%
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 8.72%
You All Suck 61 31.28%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

I don't live in Atlanta but I don't really see what the problem is with talking poo poo at a place having a Pack party. This is a pretty rare event for the Falcons and the Pack travels well enough already. gently caress those cheeseheads. It's okay to shittalk a restaurant that does something stupid.

Your friend being a bandwagoner is another issue but that's gonna happen whenever a team has success... more an indictment of your friend than Atlanta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Yes, yes they do. Last game in the Georgia Dome today win or lose.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Unnf

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Metapod posted:

I'm going to do it I'm going to make fun of the falcons

i suggest we refer to dan quin as general santa anna for now on because we haven't seen a meltdown like that in texas since the alamo

Santy anny won at the alamo though?

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

The face of dementia.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Hope they figure Poe's back issues....

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Fantasy Football is important stuff.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Poor Devin Fuller. Great potential but too fragile. Out for the year again.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

I like Freeman and all but man RBs are just so easily replaceable. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us. Also hope he blocks that guy next time.

Eh, 22 million guaranteed... pretty frontloaded. Guess that's okay.

sexy tiger boobs fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Aug 9, 2017

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Please Saints, continue the beatdown next week.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

We got their number for sure. At least in Atlanta...

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

He was down short of the goalline with 8 seconds left. For whatever reason, there is a rule that within 2 minutes, going from a stopped clock to a running one there is a 10 second runoff. So goodbye to the 8 seconds.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

weird Asian candy posted:

I guess I'd rather be lucky in a win and good in a loss but man this team. This game should have been a blowout and it they cannot close teams out, at least thus far. A lot to work on. Dropped passes should be an easy fix but these penalties are already beyond old.

The defense did a great job keeping us in it though. This is the kinda game we would have lost badly before. Now Matt can afford to not be perfect every game. I dig it.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Falcons cut Brian Hill already... so much for that 5th round pick. Oh well he will probably make it to the practice squad because he's bad.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Atlanta totally could win this game, or they could get destroyed.... or anywhere in between.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Its like the Falcons start playing prevent on offense from the first play of the game...

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Brian Hill was kinda garbage though... Not into getting another QB... hope Matt Ryan's leg is okay.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

That's a weird way of spelling Andre Roberts.

Also for the love of god, scrap the pitch right play Sark. Why he felt the need to go to that well like 8 times is beyond me.

Pete is dumb tho fo sho

That loving pitch never even got close to working. gently caress that play.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Thats a quality woman right there.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Man Panthers shoulda lost that game. Saints look to be losing this one... Division is about to get real spicy. Good times.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Also that dilly dilly commercial is awful. Just heard people at the brewery saying dilly dilly over and over and while driving on Thanksgiving in AZ, passed multiple ADOT road signs that said "Sober Driver? Dilly Dilly!" I hate it.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

I'm glad the Packers just won so Aaron can whoop up on the Panthers in a bit...

That was an eminently winnable game for Atlanta, but a loss isn't the worst thing. Frustrating lovely long bombs when we had makeable down and distance and then a pussy rear end field goal call at the end when we needed a touchdown anyways.

Still thought we played pretty well, just need coaches to smarten up a bit if thats possible.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Lets go Saints and Panthers killing each other.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

I mean...hell yeah...but may I also offer up:

gently caress

The

Saints.

Saints eat my butthole

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Happy for teo that he stuck around even if he's on the hated saints

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Seriously this is just sad and hard to watch now. Saints about to drive down and score. Game. Season. Over.

gently caress this team so much.

Weird to have a defense do well eh? Too bad the offense dropped off so much

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Thank gently caress. Triple post i don't care

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

It's legit depressing watching this offense

It's so hot and cold its crazy. They'll look like 2016 sometimes and then dogshit at others.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Mmmm gently caress yeah. Walked right into that one. Haha I'm a dummy... wondered why the gdt was so quiet... stupid

sexy tiger boobs fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Dec 8, 2017

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Were gonna get both wildcards and then have to worry about playing each other in the playoffs.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Did you guys see the Saints playing the Bryce Petty Jets? Both the Buccs and the Falcons have a great shot at beating them.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah it was pretty lame much like ur QB

You gotta eat those Ws when you can. We don't all have rapist thieving cool kid qbs. Who also got swept by Matt Ryan this year.

sexy tiger boobs fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Dec 21, 2017

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

The Saints are bad guys.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Just gonna end up with us injuring half your soft team like last time we played.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

maybe it wasn't a good idea to have a defensive guy be our WR coach.. seeing as how all our dudes forgot how to catch or have any semblance of timing.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

A.o.D. posted:

Look at it this way, making it to the playoffs in a division as tightly contested as the NFC South was this year would absolutely count as avoiding the so-called Superbowl loser's hangover curse.

yeah Im just glad we've made a good go of it. if we make the playoffs then who knows what happens.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Defense wrecked em tonight. Good poo poo.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

MJBuddy posted:

Reeeeally positive game script for the Falcons. Gifted a tiny lead when their offense did nothing, so they could lean on their rushing which is their only real strength, and use the clock to push the Rams one dimensional on offense (so that we all ignore that ATL got absolutely gashed by the run game, because it didn't matter).

Basically allowed them to cover up all their flaws and put a QB who needs his coach to walk him through progressions over his headset into a hurry up. This was always going to be how the Rams lost in the playoffs; just had to see which team was going to get them in that situation.

yes gashed by the run game... they had like 2 nice runs all night.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Yeah continuity is big, hopefully we block him from going unless we've got someone really good in mind. Dunno where to attribute all the execution problems. I also don't know why any OC would want to go to the Seahawks when all their success comes from Russ improvising.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Quinn says "Zero percent chance" of Sark leaving. I dunno why he would unless he was Pete Carrolls lover or something. That team is trending downward hard.

• Locked thread