Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Peachfart posted:

Boss is taking me to the Seahawks/Falcons game and I am psyched! I haven't been to a game since 2013, and that was way up in the Hawks nest.

That's awesome. Don't forget your earplugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I think it cost me around $150 for two tickets to the CLE-SEA game in 2015. This was the year after they blew the SB, so prices dropped somewhat from the previous year.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
He's totally just trying to psych out the Falcons. Trying to get them to plan th game around stopping the run when RW is literally the only game they have right now.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Did they reset his OS as well?

Took the opportunity to install some firmware upgrades. Hopefully they fixed the issue with throwing panicked interceptions.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Peachfart posted:

My bus is stuck in traffic argh! And this ticket my boss got is really good! Come on Seattle traffic.

I hope you got out and walked because it would probably have been faster.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I want a replay of the packers-hawks NFC championship just so we get more photos of fans that left the stadium staring back through the doors.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

shirts and skins posted:

This loss is on Pete. Try the loving 35 yarder next time.

Also what the hell was that 2 minute drill, no timeouts and every throw over the middle?

They put all of their eggs in the "tie with a FG and win in OT" basket.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Gotta keep pounding the rock!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
As much as I dislike Walsh bring our kicker, he was solid last night until that last kick. That loss was on poor coaching decisions. The non call on that obvious DPI sucked, but it happens.
I thought about making an :effort: post about the Seahawks, but it seems unwarranted. They will continue to be a team that you can't just steamroll, but they'll slide back into mediocrity where Seattle teams live.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Y'all gonna be sorry when RW goes super saiyan and the Seahawks end up in the the conference championship. Hahahaha :suicide:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I like how the side shot makes it look like a lateral, while the overhead shows it clearly isn't. Perspectives!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
If Gronk gets one game for attempted murder, I don't see Bennett getting suspended, especially for an upcoming game that is huge for division placement, and will probably be even more violent than this week's game.
It's been said time an again, but the NFL doesn't actually give a poo poo about player safety.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Imagine the rams beating the patriots in the SB. I'd clap.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Steven Hauschka is going to the playoffs and the Seahawks are not.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

DariusLikewise posted:

All NFC West fans must cheer for the Rams in the playoffs tia

Sorry, I have to go with the Bills. If the Rams end up against the Steelers or Pats, then I'll cheer for them.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Spoeank posted:

Tearing an achilles might make sherman worthless too, at least in 2018, hth with the anxiety

A couple of bad and/or mediocre QBs will try to throw against him and get picked or simply shut down. Everyone will say he's back. The good ole Sherm. Then offenses will be cautious and keep throwing towards the other side of the field. People will assume he's still good, but we'll never really know.

On an unrelated note: https://twitter.com/bcondotta/status/948240450267226112

"One option is a player who would have probably been worse than Walsh had he played the entire season."

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
:woop: I expect nothing amazing next year as they adjust to a new offensive staff, but it's nice to see adjustments away from a scheme that was getting progressively worse with each season.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

You may get your wish soon, my friend.

It's weird, this is the first time since like 2009 that I haven't been at least somewhat optimistic about the coming Seahawks season.

All good things must end I suppose.

It helps if you don't accelerate that end by bashing your own kneecaps.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Much like his aging body, Pete's team is slowly deteriorating after peaking during its younger, prime years. Ultimately ending in a wet fart.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Manoueverable posted:

If this happens, he's either never gonna win another game against us again or repeatedly shred the gently caress out of our defense twice a year and I can't decide which one is more likely

Last page, but I'm leaning more towards the former. If Richard wasn't let go, I could see Bevell coming up with plays that would pick apart his scheme, but the Seahawks are going to have a new DC next year. Not to mention Pete still being HC and having years of knowledge of Darrell's play calling.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

shirts and skins posted:

The 9ers should acquire Jimmy Graham just to confuse the poo poo out of everyone watching their games.

Jimmy G to Jimmy G. They could call them the "The Jimmy G-Unit."

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Coldforge posted:

:laffo: source your quotes

"Winning with class"?
http://thebiglead.com/2014/12/30/jed-york-on-harbaugh-leaving-winning-with-class-is-what-matters/

quote:

OK. I guess we’ll just have to leave this one hanging. He said one thing. You said another. And we’ll just have to figure out who we believe. (NBC’s) Cris Collinsworth said something in Week 1 that’s been nagging at me all year. He said the 49ers have a winning situation going on right now. We hear there’s discord as early as Week 1. It is now the 49ers’ job to keep this together because winning is hard in the NFL. And it is your job, Jed, to manage the dysfunction. Or to manage whatever the philosophical differences were because winning is the only thing that matters and you guys were winning. Why couldn’t you manage it.

JY: Winning isn’t the only thing matters. Winning with class is what matters.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Top kicker prospect challenged to lick own elbow.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Not sure who didn't see the Bennett and Graham thing coming. Regardless of what other moves they make, I'm just hoping for the playoffs.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Does this mean that Seahawks fans are going to start complaining about Sherman being a dirty player and loudmouth with the responses being "You'd be defending him if he were on your team!"

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
One of my classmates is talking a lot of poo poo since the Suh acquisition. "Who wants to bet me now? Superbowl champs. Calling it now! Who cares about the draft? We've already got the dream team!"
I will think of him and have a hearty chuckle in the event of a Rams implosion, especially if it's the losing the SB.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

MalleusDei posted:

LOL, look at this fuckin' guy. We'll be lucky to get back to the playoffs my dude. We made some good moves, but I don't think getting rid of Richard was one of them, and the coaching staff that we brought in doesn't look great. People seem happy with the draft, but if our O-line hasn't made huge improvements in the off season (LOL) it's still going to be Wilson running for his life every loving play. I mean, go Hawks, but let's be realistic.

LWB knows nothing but undying devotion to the Seahawks. In his eyes they can do no wrong. They are the best an most perfect team ever.

DaFrugalGamer posted:

Seahawks are getting 11 to 13 wins dick bags. Our run game is gonna be a powerhouse. Jimmy garappolo is trash , Jared goff is a pumpkin and lol at the Cardinals. Its the Seahawks division deal with it

SEA-

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I look forward to the rams being good, securing the division, and losing several key players during late divisional games.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Pete knows it's mostly likely his last year on Seattle and doesn't give a gently caress.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Came to see if this was posted. Is anyone at all surprised?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Does he own part of the Portland Pickles yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Coldforge posted:

Your magic off-season isn't over yet, Seahawks fans!

RW only getting fifth best QB? He's definitely better than Carr.

• Locked thread