Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Chichevache posted:

I think of the Cardinals as a friendly rivalry. Fitzgerald is cool and commands a lot of respect from the Seahawks, and I think the feeling is mutual. Patrick Peterson is legit and David Johnson is secretly the best runningback in the NFL. I don't lust to beat you guys, because if we lose to you it's just a tough game against an honorable opponent. They're usually fun to watch; 6-6 was the best game of the season. I can't wait for you all to get a ring, cementing the West as the best division and the First to Four.

that 6-6 game drat near killed me so many times.

edit: No idea what the AZ "fanbase" is. Lots of transplants here...fleeing the cold from back east/north, the cost of living in california, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice
Looks like both Palmer & Fitz will be back in 2017. :ohdear:

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice

MalleusDei posted:

Apparently the Dolphins are releasing their left tackle Brandon Albert. Maybe the Hawks will pick him up? Hahahaha, no we'll take another college basketball player, or something.

you could just move someone like richard sherman to lt that'd be fine thanks

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

College Slice
Calais Campbell in the Player's Tribune. :smith: Godspeed, dude.

• Locked thread