Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Benne posted:

I can't explain why the Falcons and Saints were in the West, other than the East rivalries were cemented and they didn't want to mess things up.
Hell, even the Panthers were placed in the West for some reason. It's funny to think that for a long period of time before realignment, the Niners were the only team in the division actually in the Pacific Time Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Benne posted:

going from "lol no" to "there's no way, they can't be that stupid" to "oh my God it's really happening."
Sounds a lot like me during last year's Presidential Election

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Grittybeard posted:

I have never seen a man more scared of saying something wrong than his first public interview as head coach. I mean it was a total softball 'get to know you' thing with a team friendly guy and everything, but Tomsula was so utterly terrified of the whole thing.
IIRC Tomsula's first words were in that interview were literally "fuh fumbluh dubhuh"

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Bad Moon posted:

I loved Steve Largent though and when I came back to enjoying sports again Matt and Walt were easy guys to like.
I forgot what his name was but one season back in the 80s a Broncos safety laid out Largent in Denver, rendering him unconscious for several minutes. A few weeks later in Seattle, that same Broncos safety intercepts a pass and runs it back several yards before getting absolutely blown up by Largent so hard he fumbles the ball back to Seattle.

Even as a Broncos fan I thought that was a pretty cool story of ultimate revenge.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Cutler with the Niners? Shanahan the Elder adored him in Denver so he might give his son* the good word.

*if he's hired as head coach

• Locked thread