Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coldforge posted:

True, they have the same philosophy as the 49ers: ignore all domestic violence and warning signs, as long as they can rush the passer.

It's a league wide tested and approved method :discourse:

Leperflesh posted:

7th round picks are fairly loving worthless though

I mean, you can draft a dline guy and convert him to oline or maybe draft somebody who hasn't played football since the Bush administration and put him on the oline :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Flikken posted:

I think he he's better as a run blocker.

Would you say he's a road grader?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

I was wondering when they would post another Tom Cable apologism article. Field Gulls is usually pretty decent but they always try to go against the general fan discontent with Cable to try and show how oh no if you look statistically the line isn't that bad and will get better! It's infuriating

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coldforge posted:

Fieldgulls is trash outside of Danny Kelly. Similarly, NinersNation is garbage unless it's something from the salary cap guy or one of the Better Rivals duo.

Basically SBNation predominantly sucks.

Danny Kelly doesn't write for field Gulls anymor :smith:

Samuel Gold does film analysis on YouTube that's pretty good except his flat tones. He mostly does Seahawks stuff but he's been branchinbout to other teams and is worth a look

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Pete, your offense! Woof!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
WHO'S THE KINGS OF THE WEST SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Oct 9, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coldforge posted:

Is it possible for the 49ers to just forfeit the rest of the season, and be granted the first overall pick now? It just seems so cruel to the players that keep fighting to win these close games, when we all know Hoyer will just piss away the opportunities they give him.

I mean we make the Browns play every year so mercy is not in the cards.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
The Niners are going to draft Luke Falk after he wins the College Football National Championships and i will kill myself

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Manoueverable posted:

Wazzu making the playoff or even winning the Pac-12 North :thunk:

I mean is he highly rated by scouts or is he getting the system QB stuff with other air raid prospects?

It's gonna be #5 #4 Apple Cup this year and it's gonna own. Then you'll know true terror from your ginger overlord

DariusLikewise posted:

Now that I've recovered from Canadian Thanksgiving here's what pissed me off about that Seahawks game

The play balance was poo poo. Seattle was just pinning their ears back and pass rushing the whole 2nd half. There wasn't a lot of Running room, but it was there in the first half which coincidentally was where the Rams got their only touchdown. For a game that was pretty much tied the whole way there's no excuse just to abandon the run game completely.

Goff's worst pass of the day wasn't that Earl Thomas intercept, his arm was hit there and the ball flew up, it was the screen pass he tossed to Gurley that was intercepted by Sheldon Richardson. He put it way to high for something that was pretty much a 3 yard pass.

One sequence to me that stood out to me was right before half when there was about a minute thirty left on the clock and the Rams were 2nd down and needed 15 yards to get in field goal range. Goff threw 2 straight incompletions looking for a touchdown, the Seahawks had enough time left after the punt to drive and get a field goal to tie it before half. If the Rams played for the field goal they could have gone into half-time up 13-7 instead of tied and I think it's a different game in the 2nd half.

When the Rams got the ball back with 4 minutes left down by 3 on their own 7, you got that feeling that Goff just isn't good enough to drive the length of the field against the Seahawks defense and score to win the game. He's not there yet. Frank Clark had the play of the game forcing a fumble on that drive.

Kupp should have caught that pass at the end of the game, that was an awful drop and it was a perfect pass.

Those are just my disjointed thoughts and observations. The Seahawks defense is still amazing and the good part I can take away from the game is the Rams always felt like they were in the game and not just hanging on by a thread like every game under Fisher. They need to make way less mistakes in the re-match because if they commit 5 turnovers on top of some Earl Thomas style bullshit there's no way they can win.

I don't blame Kupp for dropping that pass he was completely out stretched and it grazed his fingers like a rocket hard catch to make

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

seiferguy posted:

Hmm well, about that...

Thank god the Seahawks didn't play this week because aint nobody winning football from WA this weekend fucks sake

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I mean, who could have imagined a Drew Brees team wouldn't pound the rock?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Oakland rapidly becoming Wayward Home For NFCW Players Who Were Good in 2013

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Byron Maxwell could probably be had.

Coldforge posted:

Using an AR-15 as a bong.

In an airport

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
:siren:SEAHAWKS HAVE AN OFFENSIVE LINEMAN:siren:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Benne posted:

I love our dumb gay division

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I went to a Texans site to see what they thought of Duane Brown and hooo boy man. Shoulda known not to read the comments. A hot take I thought was particularly funny was a bunch of fans being cool with Watson playing behind a bad line as he has played well so far. Like, did it not occur to them why Seattle would trade for a left tackle when we run out Russell God King of the Scramble Drill Wilson?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Fuuuuck cap space

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
If the Seahawks get past the Divisionals this season I'll be suprised

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Coldforge posted:

My team is literally going win-less this season, and I couldn't be more chill about it. Now I feel like a fraud when I post here :(

We're all frauds down here, friend

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Abolish TNF

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kazak_Hstan posted:

This is gods punishment for those garish uniforms.

No god exists who would hate those wonderful things

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Benne posted:

What's Byron Maxwell up to these days

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Last night was awful but this is extremely my poo poo

https://twitter.com/JordanHeckFF/st...richard-sherman

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

warcrimes posted:

and Crabtree. But it's okay, they were bad before because ~*ReAsOns*~

Reasons being the Seahawks secondary had set up shop in their head like a Cranberries song

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
:(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Spoeank posted:

HE'S BACK BABY

I mean, how bad can it be...

:ohdear:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
GG Rams.

gently caress Thursday night football

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I remember Dave Krieg dead on the field a being a meme at school before meme's were a thing.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thread title confirmed.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

shirts and skins posted:

Uhh

We're still 6-4. If we beat the Rams again we're probably in the playoffs. Plenty of teams would be happy to be in our position.

The defense sucks but Russ is still amazing. Let's see if some guys can get a little healthier. Losing Griffin that early in the game was brutal.

I dunno man the loss hurts but we were like a missed Graham td catch and about 2 feet of FG from OT and/or winning. I'm willing to wait and see.

And long term we still have a franchise qb. We'll be fine.

I think we have a real good chance of only getting to 9 wins this year which won't come close to getting us in the playoffs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Benne posted:

Pete said today that Malik McDowell hasn't many any progress and won't play this year

He crashed his ATV in May. That's, uh, pretty bad if he's not making progress 6 months later.

Pete was talking about the internal Overwatch league the Seahawks run. Malik still slam picks Hanzo everytime, refuses to play Mai, thinks Lucio is for noobs

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Nov 28, 2017

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
2 BAD TEAMS AND RAMS AND SEAHAWEKSD :hawksin:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

DariusLikewise posted:

Never want to see the Seahawks win, but the Rams are in play for the number 2 seed now so thanks

Yo best watch out for division friendo!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

the Rams, my friends, are the best team

for Russ to poop on!

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

it'll pass in 7-9 weeks

Was gonna retort but what would be better thgan this?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Lol we aint gonna beat the Rams. Sheldon and Bennett gonna get suspended, Wagner will be out with a hammy. Baldwin gonna have a groin injury.

Only death is certain.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Thirsty for a Garoppoload

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Elizabeth Mills posted:

I thought this was observed on August 8th? :confused:

July 9th

August 8th is Jason Garrett Day