Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
6 years $126 million seems like way too much for a backup QB. Niners explain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Maybe he could make a CFL team lol he sucks rear end $126 million for a 1-15 team

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Armstead and Buckner are really bad. Armstead can't play in any scheme, total bust

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Shead's career is probably over

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Sherman was not great this year, Chancellor couldnt stay healthy. Earl Thomas actually was good again for the first time in 2 seasons but then he got hurt.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

MalleusDei posted:

I wonder how much of Sherman looking bad was his knee. I was thinking he lost a step, before I heard he was injured.

Remember I think 2 seasons ago where they did that fakeout punt return vs. the rams and Sherman had the whole field in front of him and got run down from behind. I think he has lost a step or 2 and the injury is an excuse.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

A lot of the players regressed once they got paid. Hopefully they can get it together. Bobby Wagner was a little disappointing too.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

The seahawks are going to destroy the nfl next year

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Get rid of Earl Thomas too. He is mentally weak.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Seahawks need an OLB who can cover a fuckin tight end

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

seiferguy posted:

I don't think Sherman is getting traded unless there's a lot of discontent he created in the locker room. His 2nd half of his last season was bad, but then you find out he was playing bad MCL, and wonder how much it impacted his play.

That was a made up excuse he has been running like a deer that got hit by a car for 2 or 3 seasons now

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

The 49ers should cut Armstead. Useless player.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Frank Clark can say whatever he wants about stupid whiny milennial bloggers on twitter in my opinion and he shouldn't be forced to apologize

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I want Frank Clark to rampage through the piece of crap bloggers office like Terry Tate

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Lmao the Jets got loving fleeced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Coldforge posted:

The problem with Gabbert is that he's almost as bad as those guys, but he has some sort of voodoo magic that convinces coaches he's a viable long term option, and he's suddenly your starting QB for an entire season-plus.

He's the devil.

He was still better than the $126 million dollar man Colin Kaepernick, who is now out of the league

• Locked thread