Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Manoueverable posted:

No longer owners of the biggest choke in SB history

gently caress it, I'll take it

Maybe now the healing can begin :sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I had no idea teriyaki was some magical feast exclusive to seattle. I can't imagine being in a part of the US without it.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I didn't catch much of the game yesterday, but I see a play where a receiver planted his foot mid-route expecting wilson to be scrambling yet again, but it turns out no, the line actually did their job and wilson threw it where the receiver was supposed to be.

I'd like to imagine everyone on the team saw that and nodded in understanding.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
The Seahawks have beaten a pile of poo poo.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

Manoueverable posted:

I didn't even hear about all the bullshit after the last conversion until late last night, jesus christ Hawks no wonder everybody hates us

Can't believe Sheldon and Bennett weren't suspended, especially since that's the only noteworthy thing they did the whole game

tyler brayton kneed jerramy stevens so hard, the seahawks would become the raiders a decade later.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
I feel pretty great. I didn't think they would actually be fired.

Lofa Tatupu promotion incoming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

seiferguy posted:

Arlington Heights sounds like a breeding ground for Illinois nazis.

It's an unwritten rule that any location in the US named Arlington will be mostly white and exurban/rural.

• Locked thread