Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Man, as a Cards fan I consider you guys our main rival (and beating you at the end there salvaged a little happiness from a lousy season), but I get how you might not feel the same way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
http://www.azcardinals.com/news-and-events/article-2/Larry-Fitzgerald-Will-Play-In-2017/1dd24d85-da92-45bd-b3dd-6e74b8b976b0

N: Fitz is coming back!

V: Oh thank Christ.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

JPrime posted:

Looks like both Palmer & Fitz will be back in 2017. :ohdear:

As long as we can keep Palmer protected, there's hope. But man, I felt really good about our receiver core before the season and that didn't pan out.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I thought Branch showed some potential in the games he was in, but that's pretty vague memories, and the fact that we got him to take less money makes me think he's probably worse than I remember him being. D is going to take a big step back this year, I think.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Cards fan, checking in. :suicide:

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Bubba Smith posted:

so who is arizona gonna grab with the 6th overall pick

A quarterback? Please loving god let us draft a quarterback.

Also sorry about murdering your team while still losing, Seattle.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I... just... Brock Osweiler... really?

I'm going to deny that possibility until it happens.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin

Ramadu posted:

what the gently caress is this

We're in denial, don't worry about it.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Congratulations on your rich, handsome quarterback, 9ers fans.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22451877/larry-fitzgerald-return-arizona-cardinals-2018

Larry's coming back, so there's a tiny flicker of hope. But not really.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Yeah, I'm okay with Bradford. He might explode due to our O-line, but that could happen to anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Ah, so that's who's going to break Bradford. Makes sense.

• Locked thread