Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Did the NFL make hurdling during a field goal illegal?

I would take that as a slight against the Seahawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

LA is having trouble putting together hosting a Super Bowl.

That's a :hmbol:.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I am triggered so hard right now...

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I saw that on social media and thought it was bad fan art. :staredog:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Legion of Gloom

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Seeing Rams fans have any self esteem is... disconcerting.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

:laffo:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Uh guys, is football going to be really good today? :ohdear:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Guys, I had a dream last night that the Seahawks were bad and had some random, young white guy at QB.

So, a slight change from reality.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Seahawks are gonna be OK, I bet. :unsmith:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Post itt every time you lol at the Seattle Seahawks.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Legit want to see Kaep in a Seahawks uniform.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Gross :geno:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Benny the Snake posted:

I feel bad for Rawls. He had that really good season where I thought he'd might be our new feature back and replace Lynch and then he got injured bad.

:same:

I thought that he and Tyler Lockette were both going to be big for the Seahawks. Meh, I was half right.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Spoeank posted:

Seahawks fans, it's not too late to pretend like you were just Richard Sherman fans all along and move your fandom down the coast :getin:

Not gonna start rooting for the 49ers but I hope he's successful and I'll probably be more inclined to watch 49ers games in the future just because he's playing. :shrug:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Throw a fake lateral! The refs won't flag it!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Imma pull a LWB/AAC right now and predict that the Seahawks make the playoffs next year, despite their stupid moves in the offseason.

I'm a true RWB Believer.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Manoueverable posted:

I mean, okay, but our offense is almost literally Wilson, Baldwin, and a bunch of JAGs or worse, and Brian Schottenheimer is our OC. We could seriously have a bottom 3 offense next season

I don't begrudge you for optimism but you should hedge your bets if you're gonna make any kind of positive prediction

I'm wrapping my optimism in like 7 layers of irony. Who knows how I really feel!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Politics, sports; where does this madness end? :ohdear:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

It's because it's ridiculously early to have any idea what the teams are even going to look like at this point.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I'm gonna laugh so hard when Jimmy G turns out to be a bust.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Guys, i think the Seahawks are going to be ok.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Seahawks are fine.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Play posted:

See that's the kind of denial and naivete that is going to get you hurt next season

:ohdear:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

He probably asked him and he passed

:yikes:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Seahawks are fine.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

The Seahawks are fine.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Only 5 more weeks until fake football, guys.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

EmbryoSteve posted:

agree. how can you put a guy (albeit handsome) on the top 100 list when he only played 6 games?

It's almost like Jimmy garoppolo has made 49ers fans retarded. :shrug:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Hey guys... I just gotta say.

The Seahawks are fine.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Jimmy G's gonna get arrested for smoking crack in a dumpster after he washes out of the league. Book it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

I know! Real QBs throw their season ending picks from the 18.

:laffo:

• Locked thread