Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Fun fact: It's been better than SF's in every single one of those years. And we also never went 2-14.

https://twitter.com/GoldBlooded44/status/1007050634317582336

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Sometimes when the mind wanders I imagine a season so bad that I have to get all my joy out of offseason news and I want to just put my head in the oven

Start preheating for that third place nfcw finish

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You seem angry and prone to lashing out... have you tried the 2018 seahawks method of cleaning your room and being more like a raving lunatic misogynist/lobster to calm down? Or whatever the seahawks 2019 method to center yourself will be. Which is whatever new hc brian schottenheimer decides to fart out. I dunno, think of 6 yard curls on third and ten? Maybe that'll help?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I will pinch the everloving poo poo out of you, buckeroo

I understand. It must be hard being the Nelson Muntz of the division

https://twitter.com/MilesKlee/status/1003727106474274817

lol jbp is borderline insane what was carroll thiking

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

lol you read a Cohn article.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I mean if we're getting technical, he's the mortal lover of Aphrodite

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Play posted:

I read something about Sherman saying that Jimmy G had a tell. Does seem a bit careless but if it's there others will notice too

I'm the presumption that Sherman flatly stated Jimmy G has a tell but would not tell him what the tell is so that he could fix it.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Vernon Davis wins the war.

Seahawks are gonna be so bad lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Edit nm I'm not doin that

Kam was a force of nature but that playing style does not lend itself to a long career.

The seahawks will be awful in a hurry and that is hilarious though because I called that they were on the 49ers single season implosion plan

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Jul 2, 2018

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/AZCardinals/status/1016490230382116864

Jed York is gonna come out as pro-ICE tomorrow or something

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Trent Taylor juked a man so hard he was called for OPI, never forget

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

it would be a pretty funny twist that I am actively rooting for

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Whoops posted this in the NV and not here

https://twitter.com/MaioccoNBCS/status/1022180974442889216

Nice to have a 49ers legend cleared to play

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

People say that like he wasn't a Raider and that's not the thing that bothers Niners fans way, way more.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My wife is so mad sherman is on the 49ers and I'm buying her a sherman shirsey at the open practice Saturday lol

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Play posted:

drat dude you're literally consorting with the enemy? ;)

She's a niners fan.

Who holds a lot of grudges

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Richard Sherman got called for holding in his first padded scrimmage with the Niners I'm dying lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

shirts and skins posted:

It's nice having Earl Thomas behind you, huh?

the cowboys CBs are gonna love it

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Benne posted:

I for one am shocked that the 30-year-old 8 months removed from a torn Achilles looked a step slow in the first week of training camp. What a stunning development.

Personally I'm gobsmacked that he couldn't keep up with a track and field olympian running in a straight line

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Intercepted on the goal line what an unusual turn of events for Russ

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Its Rinaldo posted:

I know! Real QBs throw their season ending picks from the 18.

You mean when 49ers legends Malcolm Smith and Richard Sherman combined for the interception

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

I'm dumb, so can someone explain to me how to post a tweet. Thanks.

literally just paste it and make sure the URLs are parsed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm glad I taught you basic forums skills because I'm a drat sucker for a gopro stuck to stuff

• Locked thread