Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

The 49ers make me lethargic. The only interesting thing going on for them is the growing bald spot on the back of JED's head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

The NFC West is dope as hell boys.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Dawson is reliable, but they also signed Bethea. Why are they signing older players? Palmer and Fitz are most likely leaving next year too. Is the team younger than I'm thinking?

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Coldforge posted:

Arians is an old, old man. They're all youngins to him.

Not even his flat cap can prevent that AZ heat from melting his brain.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Teriyaki chicken bowls a Seattle thing?

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Another good thing about the NFCW now is with the Rams in LA, travel for all teams will be decent as far as division games go.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Taco Trucks

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

Why did the niners let Jeremy Kerley go? I thought he was like one of the few (ok two) bright spots last season (besides Hyde)?

Age. The guy who took his roster spot plays the slot better, and is 5 years younger.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Looks like a reversed Redwings logo, lmao.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

I glad it was an NFC West division match that finally gave us a great Thursday night football game. Despite that, please end Thursday night football.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

I'm sure 49er/Seahawks/Cardinals/Rams fan can all agree with Frank Gore rushing for 500 yards this weekend...Be still my beating heart :3:

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Bowman should do his friend a solid and refuse to tackle him.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

NFL should put Lynch and Gore in the Hall. Why be selective with members like MLB? Make it a place where great and good players are remembered for the sacrifice they put up playing in a league hellbent on destroying lives for profits.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

I was hoping the Rams would have more to play for, thus not needing to rest players. I want another repeat of the TNF game from week 3.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

https://twitter.com/grantcohn/status/958875093991485440 :grin:

Never change Grant, never change...

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

It sucks to lose a potential talent like Foster, but once JED said "Winning with class", he has to follow through with that statement, as much as I and other fans despise him.

I mean Tremaine Brock didn't even end up getting charged and they cut him the day after the initial report about his charge. Can't play favorites with better players. Cut Foster and hopefully find another LB in the draft.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Foster will continue to be a headache. Remove the issue now before he injures himself on the field further, or does more serious damage off the field.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

When you come in to harass the NFC West chat, the universe corrects itself and the Titans sign Gabbert as backup.

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

https://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/984458932067287040

If convicted of all three i believe they said it carries a 11 year sentence. Time to draft another linebacker

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

Wonder how long until the league drops a 4-6 game suspension on Foster. Gotta protect their image! :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maggot Soup
Aug 18, 2005

This is cool and good. Seahawks should go back to the ennui helmet decal.

• Locked thread