Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
As a Seahawks fan, I consider you guys (The Cardinals) our main in-division rival. There isn't enough left of the 49ers to really have a rivalry right now... but over the past 10+ years it's really been between them and the Rams. Skills-wise, yeah you guys are our rivals... but historically (in the current NFC West, it's really been the Rams and the 49ers. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

hifi posted:

he's good now

I mean, so is my grandmother in law, but I'm not gonna put her on a jury for a civil rights case. I wouldn't put Gabbert up against a no. 1 defense either.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Not Jeremy Lane :(

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

seiferguy posted:

Jermaine Kearse, Jeremy Lane and Alex Collins are all expendable. They'll likely get cut unless we get like a 7th back for them so that a team wants exclusive rights to them rather than risking them to the waiver wire.

Edit: Lane will probably be kept after DeAndre Elliott's gruesome injury though.

Kearse and Collins totally. Lane though, I'm less sure about simply because as we've seen in our secondary - after the top three guys (Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor) it's a deep loving ravine to the next guys' level. Lane at least seemed to kind of bridge that gap as a reasonable #2, if not good, and a good #3.

Maybe I'm remembering him too kindly, but at least before his leg became shrapnel he was...

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Benne posted:

Does C.J. Beathard actually have any NFL-caliber skills, because I'm automatically suspicious of any and all Iowa QBs.

Sir, I will not have you trashing the good name of one Mr. Seneca Wallace. :colbert:

You take that back or you were never a true Seahawks fan.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

Seneca Wallace was an Iowa State QB

Unless he meant any QB from the state of Iowa, which is fair

Oh, I thought he was talking about any QB from the state of Iowa.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

NFC West: We don't talk about the 49ers anymore.

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Spoeank posted:

If the ? lose the next four they will have gone two full calendar years winning only 3 games, all against the sy louis (not la) rams

The who? :confused:

edit: :v:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Haha! drat.

*Ahem*

*Ahem*

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201709210sfo.htm

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

:jackbud:

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

I have hope in Solari.... I remembered our OL from 2008 and 2009, and was feeling depressed that we picked that guy back up again... But then I saw that he was the OL coach for the 49ers from 2010-2014. that was a solid OL, lots of talent, but the scheming worked well too. Maybe he can coach our shitheads up?

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

:saddowns:

What the gently caress Seahawks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Future Ring of Honor? His contributions during that super bowl runs and to the team in general over the last few years.

• Locked thread