Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Skunkrocker posted:

Will you be eating white bread with this soup?

Also are you a duck?

White bread is bad for ducks I hear.

What about for reptiles I am actually a blue tongued skink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Psycho Society posted:

You know what is overpopulated relative to their natural abundance

your species

Do you eat white bread?

I eat white bread sometimes but usually only a bun of some kind if I make submarine sandwiches at home. Most of my carbs are from potatoes or rice personally. I'm a blue tongued skink.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

food court bailiff posted:

There needs to be a new bread thread in GBS, the sourdough thread literally changed my life (in that now I make bread all the time.)

Wow do you own a bakery you sound busy if all you do is make bread. Since your head is a hamburger including the bun is it cannibalism when you consume bread?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

D_Smart posted:

For the record, I can neither confirm, nor deny, that I had anything to do with this. It is purely coincidental that this happened merely days after I got involved and put them on notice.

Unless you are also Vordrak it definitely wasn't you so there you have it Mr Smart.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ride The Gravitron posted:

[CITATION NEEDED]

Bees was definitely posting there i can't remember their name but it had Tranni in it, I didn't see them publically post anything from here though, I just know they were in fact posting on KF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lock stock and Cheryl posted:

I'm fairly certain that Noyemi was X68000. Obvious reference to a vintage computing hardware, plus some talk about composing composing synth music that's in line with what she talked about in the trans thread. Her article on me also addressed me by female pronouns, which I can't imagine any of the cis KFers would do.

That explains why that person sent me a PM on KF even though I posted twice and then ignored the website. They sent me a list of people they thought had been shadowbanned.

• Locked thread