Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

Sataere posted:

Pace is safe, I think. He's had to rebuild a dumpster fire of a roster and shown improvement. Fox is the one who has to go at least .500 to save his job. And the man wants Hoyer as his quarterback, so I don't like his chances.

The Bears 2016 draft class also looks like it might be really good. Please don't ask about 2015 though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
Reports are the Glennon deal will average 14.5 mil over 3 years. Jesus Christ

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
And apparently Stephon Gilmore was "disappointed" with the Bears offer. This is absurd.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
I'm 99% sure the Bears could've swung a trade for Cousins by giving up less than they did to get Trubisky.

I'm starting to wonder if Ryan Pace makes it to the 2018 season. The Bears nearly cleaned house last year. Pace was thought to be safe because he was new and his draft picks have been good. This offseason?
1.Team bid against itself for Mike loving Glennon
2. Stephon Gilmore wanted to sign with the Bears, but the team wouldn't give him a good offer, because they were bidding against themselves with Mike Glennon
3.Let Alshon Jeffery hit the FA market as a bargaining maneuver, only to see him sign with the Eagles immediately
4. Gave up three picks for a QB they barely scouted. A QB who probably would've been there at 3 anyway.

Emanuel Collective fucked around with this message at 14:27 on Apr 28, 2017

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
I'm just getting around to watching the Bears game and holy poo poo this is one of the worst throws I've ever seen

https://twitter.com/TotalProSports/status/899116085173202944

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

VJeff posted:

Stafford played absolutely phenomenal in the playoffs in 2011. The problem was Drew Brees kept shredding the D like a paper bag.

tbf it's literally impossible not to shred the Saints defense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

GeneX posted:

All the bears beat writers wouldn't shut up about how great he was in camp

Amazing

He really has been good. The Bears are taking a risk that he'll clear waivers so he can get signed to the practice squad. But I don't understand why they'd take that risk. They're far and away the worst receiving corps in the league and they're already lost Meredith for the year.

• Locked thread