Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Sataere posted:

I'm not sure this is true. The defense is poised to improve and they are letting their top flight WR go. They are cutting a QB they know can start, even though they have some offensive weapons. I think John Fox is a bad coach and a fraud. He wants to get rid of good players if they are not robots, because he is too big a baby to deal with opinions.

They also don't have a young QB to push and drafting one and throwing him to the wolves seems dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

R.D. Mangles posted:

Lol I can't imagine another player that will so gleefully poo poo on the Bears, Bennett will score at least 5 tds and 8 comments about how much better rodgers is than cutler. Dude owns

You say that like Cutler won't sign with the Packers just to sit on the bench and flip Glennon off twice a year.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

if the packers get another HOF QB after rodgers i will literally spontaneously combust

It will be Trevor Sieman after hardened by years of experience.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I love my dumb paranoid QB

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shangri-Law School posted:

That's pretty good, but he's no Andy Richter.

I think the more interesting part of that is Wolf.

Poor ol dumb Wolf

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Tree Dude posted:

Stafford playing great. I'm not even mad about that lost fumble after he got poked in the drat eye.

Defense looks real solid.

Against the Giants, who couldn't move the ball on a team that got lit up by Trevor Sieman.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

Packers do you guys need a Glennon?

Um we have a Scott Tolsein.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

OxySnake posted:

Probably not, Andrew Luck plays for the Colts.

Luck isn't a creepy anime nerd.

He is a creepy old school Sci fi nerd.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

There is literally no down side to signing him so I can't honestly see how it can be not worth it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Cap space doesn't matter as you aren't signing Kaep to a long term deal.

This is a we need help quickly and you got to prove you aren't poo poo deal.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Abugadu posted:

We did one read-option play in the game for 8 yards. This is not a retooling of our offense.

But it's also not keeping our offense the exact same way that Rodgers would do it, as that is insane and stupid.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Super Fan posted:

You Packer homers, I swear...

I honestly can't tell who this is taking the piss out off

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Dexo posted:

Keep in mind the Bears beat the Steelers.

The Steeler are the most inconsistent team.

Like they never play the same way week to week.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

sponges posted:

The Vikings will not win the Super Bowl.

But we’re not the Packers who fell rear end backwards into two Hall of Fame QBs and have been riding that poo poo for over 20 years

I mean that's true but I am not sure your point.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Boon posted:

Went to the game, could not stop laughing as Hundley looked lost with an insane 10-15 seconds to find an open man in the 4th.

Next year Packers

But he knows the system!

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

unl33t posted:

As a Vikings fan I've supported the Bradford trade since day one, but it's REALLY starting to look brilliant now.

As it cleared the way for Case?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

Foles was looking a little gimpy near the end of the game. Or at least I assume that's why.

I guess but now of all times is a weird one to talk about how great an expensive trade for a player who isn't playing is weird.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Shangri-Law School posted:

Firing Caldwell is the right move and it will completely blow up in our faces.

If you hire Josh yeah.

One step forward two back.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I get the whole loving rivals thing but unless your coaches buy into it that's a hard sell.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

i agree that its very likely coaches may not want to take a job with the lions now that they know the lions will deny them an opportunity to interview with the packers while under contract. this is a real concern most coaches in the league share.

Yeah it's really a shooting in the foot situation among rising coordinators.

Which makes its pettiness funnier.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

This thread is weirdly hostile considering only one team was involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Metapod posted:

I'm the packers new cb

Lol like you could get the committees recommendation.

• Locked thread